PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lets get pumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great day to be a Boston sports fan. Adrian Gonzalez introduced to Red Sox Nation and the Patriots vs Jets on Monday Night Football.

Woohoo.

I always like to get pumped up by reading the stupid comments of opposing fans.

Here's a gem from the comment section of PFT:

As a Jet fan, obviously I’m a little nervous about the upcoming matchup, but I agree with Jaws. Rex Ryan has this Patriot team figured out to a tee, as proven in the second half of week 2.
And I don’t want to hear that the team is better off with Branch than with Moss. If they had Moss they would likely be 10-1.
And to say that the Jets can’t defend against tight ends, what happened in week 2 again? How many combined catches did all 3 tight ends have?
These two teams haven’t changed a whole lot since then and if the Jets won by 14 last time and they’ll win again this time around. They are the better team…tonight will prove that.
The 25 game streak started after a loss to the Jets and will end after a loss to the Jets.
Highlighted only the dumbest part of the quote. Rex has only beaten us twice. Leave it to Jets fan to declare that he now has us figured out "to a tee."

I always like to get pumped up by reading the stupid comments of opposing fans.

Here's a gem from the comment section of PFT:

Highlighted only the dumbest part of the quote. Rex has only beaten us twice. Leave it to Jets fan to declare that he now has us figured out "to a tee."
Or the fact that Hernandez had 6 receptions for 101 yards...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News