PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let me stop you in your tracks, the idiots over at ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

English Patriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
No there is no 'QB controversy in NE', there is no 'what now for Brady', there is no 'can the Pats win a SB with Jimmy' or any other crap sensationalist headline you are destined to put out there.

Our backup QB helped us win a big opening game with our star QB gone through wrongful suspension but will return as the starter on October 9th against the Cleveland Browns.

That's all there is to it, Bulls**t Entertainment Sports Network

You're not wrong..but lets not under sell what Jimmy did tonight. He was awesome. Especially considering it was his first career start, vs a top defense on the road in prime time.

Jimmy's value just sky rocketed tonight.

Agreed. Great for us.

With TFB, we would have curb stomped the Cards.

You're not wrong..but lets not under sell what Jimmy did tonight. He was awesome. Especially considering it was his first career start, vs a top defense on the road in prime time.

Jimmy's value just sky rocketed tonight.
Of Course, was a brilliant debut but might i remind you that it's one game and it was a great team effort tonight. Our receivers were incredible and deserve as much credit.

I'm a Jimmy G fan but i'm can already see the media headlines before even reading them

I couldn't care less what the reportards andmediots over to FESPN hae to say, The ONLY time I ever turn to that station is if they are the only source for a live Patriots or Alabama game. Otherwise, they are dead to me.

The sooner that FESPN dies off and its games get bought up by other stations, the better.

If Sam Bradford cost a #1 pick, then pony up everybody.

We are getting a 1st and 3rd or a good player for him. To make up for the lost pick...

Imagine a top draft pick for Jimmy, i'm talking 5 and above. Roger would commit suicide if Pats had 2 first rounders

That's what I keep coming back to. It would be poetic justice if Brady's suspension results in Garoppolo leading us to 4-0 and yielding a first round pick in trade that's better than the pick Roger stole from us.

Especially good because he went out of his way to try to **** us over with that ridiculous "if you trade for a better pick we'll steal that one instead" provision, but that no longer applies.

ESPN is a pathetic excuse for an organization.

Inaccurate reporting, making up insider segments to drive controversy and hiring bubble headed female reporters without a lick of talent.

disney has ordered a huge salary reduction across the entire organization.

They are headed down the tubes.

The more they hype Jimmy the better for us.

I don't let Jimmy Walk. Maybe 2 years from now Brady is still playing great but Jimmy tonight looked like the real deal. If some team comes with an offer that blows you out of the water sure but I don't do it.

We have no idea what we have with Brissett but tonight I am confident we have SOMETHING with Jimmy. IDK what is it yet for sure but he can start in this league and I feel confident saying that.

I would Trade Jimmy for.

#1/#2 Overall pick or
2 first round picks in the top 10 projected.
3 first round picks in the top 31 projected.

Now that is a huge asking price but frankly I don't want to trade him anyway so if people don't want to pay it i would be happy to keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe