PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Late Auburn TE Philip Lutzenkirchen had BAC of .377

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Philip Lutzenkirchen had .377 BAC - ESPN

He wasn't the driver, so in a technical sense it didn't matter, but, dear God, how on earth does someone as big as Lutzenkirchen (6'5", 255) get a blood alcohol THAT high?

meh...I remember when Grandma got stopped for speeding...yeah, I know, it's just speeding...but in our garage???

and when they checked her alcohol they found it contained 2% blood!

I remember him as somebody on whom I had my eye post-draft last year as a UDFA TE possibility here to help replace the loss of Gronk. Damn shame.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...-lutzenkirchen-driver-intoxicated-fatal-crash

He wasn't the driver, so in a technical sense it didn't matter, but, dear God, how on earth does someone as big as Lutzenkirchen (6'5", 255) get a blood alcohol THAT high?

Lots of shots in a short period of time, or just chugging off a bottle of liquor. For the average male, around 5'8 and 189lbs, 21 1-ounce shots is usually sufficient to cause death through alcohol poisoning. At the very least, 21 shots in close order will cause brain damage.

Something to think about, anyway.

God damn. Getting that drunk doesn't even sound like fun...

Mother of God. If the crash didn't kill him, the alcohol poisoning would have.

Hell, I'm trying to figure out how he got in the vehicle in the first place. He should have been completely out of it at that point. [I've seen "I'm so drunk I can't figure out how a lock works," and it's well short of .377.]

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back