Kraft on money paid in top 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...ance_business/

"We've suggested to the Labor Committee and the commissioner that we scale that back and take that money and give it to the veterans. We're still going to spend the money, [but] we think it's a misallocation of resources and actually can cause problems in your locker room when a young guy who has never played a down is getting paid more than some of your vested veterans.

"On the other hand, we don't plan to be picking in the top 10, unless it's through doing good trades. Maybe it's good we let it continue that way for our competition."

Kinda funny comment about leaving it as is as it hurts the competition.

Last edited:
Re: Kraft on money paid top 10

There is already a thread on this not even 4 posts down.

There is already a thread on this not even 4 posts down.

OK than Mod why don't you merge it. Oh cause your not a mod. My bad to the person who originally posted it. I am at work and read the article thought it was interesting and posted without looking.

OK than Mod why don't you merge it. Oh cause your not a mod. My bad to the person who originally posted it. I am at work and read the article thought it was interesting and posted without looking.

I'm at work too. In fact, everytime I post here it's from work. That doesn't change the fact that if I have to post something, I at least browse down the first page of the forum to make sure nobody beat me to the punch. If I was a mod, I'd ban you immediately for this awful offense.

Man! I thought this was Mayo Kraft was talking about in the top 10 draft picks:confused: Get it? Kraft Mayo? (I explained that for the Bills and Jets fans trolling here) :singing:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back