PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft buys full-page ad in Globe congratulating Celts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another classy move by Bobby Kraft. I wonder if he bought ad space in the Herald?

Somehow, I don't think the Celtics would have done the same. Actually, I don't think any other team would have done the same. Now, I guess they'll have to.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/patriots_ad/

1213876945_3407-1.jpg

its one thing for kraft to do it every 22 years...

its a whole different story for teh celts to do it 3 times every 4 years....they would run out of cash

It's all conjecture, but I totally disagree. The current Red Sox and Patriots ownership/management teams have made a lot of public shows of mutual respect and congratulations. I think John Henry & Co. would have made a similar gesture.

610x.jpg

Very good point.

The Sox have been classy when it comes to the pats.

The Celts had half the team come to the Playoff games so that was a nice guesture.

I didn't see Kraft on the field.

I saw Kraft with a box of Polaroid film lurking around the Smirnoff hospitality tent...I'm pretty sure... :)

Kraft is a class act. I liked it when all the three other Boston teams had representatives at the raising of the Red Sox Banner.

Kraft is a class act. I liked it when all the three other Boston teams had representatives at the raising of the Red Sox Banner.

It only proves the fact that Boston is the best sports town in th WORLD!!!:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Kraft's amazing- he always does the classy thing, always. We fans are so lucky:)

Kraft's amazing- he always does the classy thing, always. We fans are so lucky:)

Indeed we are...so lucky to have owners and fellow teammates that are soo loyal to the greater good that is New England!! :rocker::rocker:

It only proves the fact that Boston is the best sports town in th WORLD!!!:rocker::rocker::rocker:

It is! All 3 teams would be wise to support eachother in that regard,too. Ride the sports mecca wave for as long as it lasts, and promote the concept as a whole. We'll draw the cream of the crop for a long time to come-the best players in their games will want to come here to play, not to mention the revenues that'll be taken in around the area itself. When the NBA finals kicked off at the Garden, bar and restaurant owners,hotels,etc made some very nice money. After this dies down, everyone will focus on the Sox, then things will REALLY get crazy come October when the Pats are up, the Sox (hopefully) in the playoffs, and the Celts start rolling again.

Sports bars have hit a bonanza- this year-round sports frenzy won't be slowing down anytime soon;)

It is! All 3 teams would be wise to support eachother in that regard,too. Ride the sports mecca wave for as long as it lasts, and promote the concept as a whole. We'll draw the cream of the crop for a long time to come-the best players in their games will want to come here to play, not to mention the revenues that'll be taken in around the area itself. When the NBA finals kicked off at the Garden, bar and restaurant owners,hotels,etc made some very nice money. After this dies down, everyone will focus on the Sox, then things will REALLY get crazy come October when the Pats are up, the Sox (hopefully) in the playoffs, and the Celts start rolling again.

Sports bars have hit a bonanza- this year-round sports frenzy won't be slowing down anytime soon;)

Man o man....going to be a Fantastic next 8 months!!!!

yeah, because the ownership here certainly owes you an apology, after everything they've put you through.

You hit that nail on the head. 18-0, 14 pt favorites and all we got was a big old choke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right. A fan like you deserves only chamionships, for all you've done for them. Anything less in return is a personal attack on you and your own championship bearing. You don't have to put up with that.

You hit that nail on the head. 18-0, 14 pt favorites and all we got was a big old choke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you're high. Otherwise you're a total douche bag.

I hope you're high. Otherwise you're a total douche bag.

I'm pretty sure he's a total douchebag. Reading his posts, he seems to think BB is the devil because *gasp* we lost an AFCCG and SB under his watch AND had Spygate happen. It's all BBs fault. Let's put aside the 3 superbowls, near decade of dominance, and all that, and focus on the 3 recent negatives and lynch the coach. Yeah, that's the ticket. Total douchebag.

Any year we're in the hunt is a good year. Super Bowls are the icing on the cake but the road to get to it is the real benifit we've experienced this decade. Better to be hated than to be pitied and it's much better to be watching your team in the playoffs than to know the season is over in November.

My father still has the herald full page add of the Sox congratulating the patriots.

Very classy. Boston sports teams should support one another. This championship has been 22 years coming so I think Kraft understands how important this is for the fans. It just shows that Bob Kraft GETS IT. What a great owner, human being, and sports fan.

How about Kraft paying for a full page ad apologizing for losing SB 42.

Wow, Really? I'm sure I can read on and see the smack down that you are getting, but I think I'll pass.

But, You're right. Kraft should apologize........to you and you only.

Me, I admire the guy and appreciate everything he's done.

So, if I were you I'd go wait by the phone for Kraft to call you - Pack a lunch and bring a coat, your going to get cold and hungry.

I'll probably keep reading. I can't help myself.

I'm pretty sure he's a total douchebag. Reading his posts, he seems to think BB is the devil because *gasp* we lost an AFCCG and SB under his watch AND had Spygate happen. It's all BBs fault. Let's put aside the 3 superbowls, near decade of dominance, and all that, and focus on the 3 recent negatives and lynch the coach. Yeah, that's the ticket. Total douchebag.

No superbowl and he feels as if he's been wronged by the Patriots and their ownership. Perhaps he should go watch some tape from our 80's and 90's teams, he'd really get mad then....of course he was probably a 49er's fan or Cowboys fan back then. ;)

That's all fine but when will the Kraft Family address the pain and suffering of rabthepat? I can't in good conscience watch this football silliness when a fan has been hurt. He's not "over" the Super Bowl yet, can't you see? And these jokers are watching basketball games! The nerve!

That parade around fenway park for the Celts was pretty classy right there.

I am loving all this stuff. 6th celebration, we are really starting to get good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye