PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kendrick Bourne best wide receiver free agent signing

I thought we could cut him for free. 10M is plenty
He’s guaranteed 10M next season. He can be cut to free up 5M.

He’s been the best skill position signing for us, period. Better than Henry. Mac is developing a nice little rapport with him that he just doesn’t have with Agholor.

Matt Judon plays defense. But, he looks like the best defensive FA signing of the off-season to me.
It's hard to think of what might be better. The man is playing out of his mind right now.

Bourne, Judon, Hunter, have been good signings. Mills has been good value (not a great CB but great that's he's playing CB2 and not burned yet). Wastes of money with opportunity to turn it around are Jonnu, Wynn. Guys like Godchaux are a total waste of $.

Godchaux says hi with his fumble in the Ttians game

270 rushing yards given up last game, again when Godchaux leads DLine snaps.
Thanks for the reminder !!

IMO it was part of the game plan to play the pass and let them run (although I do think 270 is excessive) . Rushing yards are not the same as points. I think it was a good plan.

Could never figured out why BB signed Nelson.... He is at best #2/#3 WR..
Someone posted some stats about the FA signings recently... he has almost identical stats to Hardman in KC who everyone drools over...

Not really, I can see what he is talking about, he appeared to be a player who run around like a headless chicken, now I can see him catching balls in stride and taking effective steps. The person that needs to learn from Bourne receiving improvement is Smith. He takes so many negative steps in catching and moving forward. He can catch a ball with no one around him and due to his hesitation, style of catch, his momentum mostly seems to take him backwards. It is frustrating to watch, but there is hope.

Someone posted some stats about the FA signings recently... he has almost identical stats to Hardman in KC who everyone drools over...
Hardman is fast. Faster than Nelson.
Hardman is shifty when running. Not Nelson.

Stats are deceiving especially when on KC. Mahomes targets more on Kelce than the other WRs...

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back