PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Karma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT=MVP

On the Roster
Reaction score
Too damn funny!:rofl:

Remember last year? You guys just UNLOADING on Merriman?

What?

What ya got to a say now?

Keep up that he should be banned for life attitude like you all were spouting off last year. :D

Here they come......

Proceed with caution,they want our aggression....

:trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls:

Wow...You Chargers fans are happy! The last time I seen you folks this excited was at that little pep rally last year.

Wow...You Chargers fans are happy! The last time I seen you folks this excited was at that little pep rally last year.

Thats not true...The last time Chargers fans were happy was last year in the playoffs when Chargers Marlon McCree picked off Tom Brady's pass and then went on to win the game

Ummm Wait a minute.....

Troy Brown stripped him of it and recovered the fumble,I forgot,the happiness only lasted 3 seconds...

OOPS Sorry for the typo

Thats not true...The last time Chargers fans were happy was last year in the playoffs when Chargers Marlon McCree picked off Tom Brady's pass and then went on to win the game

Ummm Wait a minute.....

Troy Brown stripped him of it and recovered the fumble,I forgot,the happiness only lasted 3 seconds...

OOPS Sorry for the typo

Not true Charger fans were pretty happy about seeing the

TOMbradyface2.jpg

Props to Harrison for admitting doping only to recover from injury faster but not to gain a competitive advantage as if he is the only player in the NFL that has had to deal with injuries

:rofl:

What?

Keep up that he should be banned for life attitude like you all were spouting off last year. :D

You are 100% correct. I bashed Merriman for his actions. Rodney's actions are probably worse in that he is 34 years old with a family. He is also a veteran who is supposed to be a team leader. Merriman could at least say he was young and dumb.

No tears from me if Mr. Kraft shows Rodney the door. I would.

Last edited:

TOMbradyface2.jpg

Props to Harrison for admitting doping only to recover from injury faster but not to gain a competitive advantage as if he is the only player in the NFL that has had to deal with injuries

Don't you have that picture of that depressed chargers fan that has his head down in the seats and the sign that says "not in our house" below him as seen after the SD/NE game?

We like that one better :)

You are 100% correct. I bashed Merriman for his actions. Rodney's actions are probably worse in that he is 34 years old with a family. He is also a veteran who is supposed to be a team leader. Merriman could at least say he was young and dumb.

No tears from me if Mr. Kraft shows Rodney the door. I would.

I assume you'll be disowning your children when drink their first beer while still underaged....

TOMbradyface2.jpg

tomlinson.jpg

It's funny that you bring up faces.

What?

At least Harrison is taking it like a man and being honest and owning up to his actions... Merriman is a p*ssy and still lying about it(tainted:rolleyes: yea, right), he should take lessons from Rodney on how to be truthful and honest... I'll take Harrison any day over Merriman the cheater...
That's what I have to say now...

Last edited:
"Immediately after Luis Castillo was taken by the Chargers with the 28th pick of the NFL draft, current NFL players Mike Vrabel and Trent Green, serving as ESPN analysts for the day, ripped him as a cheat.

The following week, a legislator mentioned Castillo by name during televised congressional hearings on steroid testing in the NFL.

Castillo's saga has been parodied in a nationally syndicated comic strip. Talk shows and letters to the editor were rife with lamentations about his skirting the rules.

Which he did. He was the first to admit that.

Concerned that an elbow injury was taking too long to heal, Castillo began taking androstenedione in January to help him heal. At the NFL combine in February, he tested positive for the banned substance, causing people around the nation to question the integrity of a kid they had never met. "

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050508/news_1s8chargers.html

I wonder how long it will take Mike Vrabel to make some excuse for Rodney Harrison this time around.

I cant believe the Charger fans came with the timeless..."Oh yeah oh yeah..but but someone else beat you." Hey Chargers fans win one playoff game something you hav'nt done in over ten years before you talk smack with the big dogs please.

At least Harrison is taking it like a man and being honest and owning up to his actions... Merriman is a p*ssy and still lying about it(tainted:rolleyes: yea, right), he should take lessons from Rodney on how to be truthful and honest... I'll take Harrison any day over Merriman the cheater...
That's what I have to say now...

HGHisson didn't own up out of the goodness of his heart, he would go to jail if he lied to federal investigators. You are so naive its hilarious.

TOMbradyface2.jpg

Nah this is the Tom Brady face

SuperBowl.jpg

Nice try though.

HGHisson didn't own up out of the goodness of his heart, he would go to jail if he lied to federal investigators. You are so naive its hilarious.

You don't need to speak the the investigators if you choose not to. He could have taken that route.

You don't need to speak the the investigators if you choose not to. He could have taken that route.

and when Roger Goodell calls him into his office and asks him point blank about it what was he going to do?

Plead the 5th?

::lmao::

Goodell would have suspended him for more than 4 games on principle alone

Last edited:
and when Roger Goodell calls him into his office and asks him point blank about it what was he going to do?

Plead the 5th?

::lmao::

Goodell would have suspended him for more than 4 games on principle alone

No, he wouldn't have. He'd have had no grounds to do so and would never have been able to get the NFLPA to accept it. All Harrison would have needed to say was something along the lines of "on the advice of my attorney, I'm not at liberty to discuss this at this time".

Look, I don't care that you're a troll. The world is full of idiots, so one more or less on a forum really doesn't make a difference. Just try to have an argument that isn't as ridiculous as the temper tantrum LT threw after the Patriots knocked the Chargers out of the playoffs last season.

Last edited:
No, he wouldn't have. He'd have had no grounds to do so and would never have been able to get the NFLPA to accept it. All Harrison would have needed to say was something along the lines of "on the advice of my attorney, I'm not at liberty to discuss this at this time".

Kind of like how Goodell suspended Pacman Jones for a year even though he had not been convicted of anything right?

Kind of like how Goodell suspended Pacman Jones for a year even though he had not been convicted of anything right?

You do know the difference between habitual and non-habitual, and one versus many, right? Did the league suspend Vick prior to his admission and plea?

Last edited:
You do know the difference between habitual and non-habitual, and one versus many, right? Did the league suspend Vick prior to his admission and plea?

Great Point! :rofl: Keep reaching for straws

Vick ordered to avoid camp during investigation

NEW YORK -- Michael Vick was ordered by commissioner Roger Goodell on Monday to stay away from the Atlanta Falcons' training camp until the league reviews the dogfighting charges against him.

"While it is for the criminal justice system to determine your guilt or innocence, it is my responsibility as commissioner of the National Football League to determine whether your conduct, even if not criminal, nonetheless violated league policies, including the Personal Conduct Policy," Goodell said in a letter to the quarterback.

The NFL said Vick would still get his preseason pay and Goodell told the Falcons to withhold any disciplinary action of their own until the league's review was completed.

Goodell told Vick the league would complete its review quickly and that he expected full cooperation. The review is expected to involve conversations with federal law enforcement officials so the NFL can determine the strength of the case against Vick.

In addition to the league's security department, Goodell is hiring an independent investigator to explore the allegations in Vick's federal indictment, a league official said Tuesday. The official declined to identify the investigator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back