PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just shoot me now ('EEI rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to keep on inciting anyone, but Dale Arnold said today that the front office of the Patriots think WEEI talks too much Sox.........AND that the Sox front office thinks WEEI talks too much Pats. Not sure if I buy this, but it is what it is....

I was listening between 12pm-3pm and I thought it was pretty evenly divided between Pats and Sox with three calls or so about the Bruins.

PATSNUTme said:
Nice phrase but what is the solution?
First, watch the stuck up snots from the media inside 128 squirm when we win our third straight super bowl.
Second, someone from outside of that whole inbred mess eminating out of Yucky Way needs to start an all sports broadcast to compete with these clowns.
Third, everyone buy the Herald and boycott the other rag in town.

Bill's Girl said:
I was listening between 12pm-3pm and I thought it was pretty evenly divided between Pats and Sox...

Hello! That's the problem. Evenly divided? In January? When the Pats are competing for a championship?

Let's review the bidding. 100% baseball from February through December. Then "evenly divided" during the NFL playoffs?

Bill's Girl said:
Not to keep on inciting anyone, but Dale Arnold said today that the front office of the Patriots think WEEI talks too much Sox.........AND that the Sox front office thinks WEEI talks too much Pats. Not sure if I buy this, but it is what it is....

I was listening between 12pm-3pm and I thought it was pretty evenly divided between Pats and Sox with three calls or so about the Bruins.

I heard Felger go off last week on TV. Saying do we have to discuss every time the Red Sox front office sneezes? I laughed out loud literally.

Why are you surprised? It's ALWAYS, repeat ALWAYS that way. Thank GOD for ESPN radio.

hwc said:
Hello! That's the problem. Evenly divided? In January? When the Pats are competing for a championship?

Let's review the bidding. 100% baseball from February through December. Then "evenly divided" during the NFL playoffs?
This is exactly it. And God forbid you try and talk Patriots on a show designated for the Red Sox. But on Patriots Monday? Talk all the baseball you want.

I'm just sick to death of baseball.

i drive for a living so i get to hear eei all day and i hear plenty of pats talk .they have peter king of si on everyweek. i guess it depends on when you listen .yes there is plenty of sox talk also .

IF you listen a lot there is lots of good stuff, however there is tooo much RS stuff, they all go on and on about this. A caller from the Cape called on Thurs and confronted them as the only station with a team in the NFL playoffs who would talk baseball, they all hummed and hawed and then justified what they do. Even yesterday caught the beginning of the big show with Smerlas and DeOssie and they started talking about the RS. The Pats will always be second on that show and that is the reality of this powerhouse, I agree the stuff with Boomer and Esaison is good, but it is few and far between.

Dear all WEEI complainers,

This is the 21st century.

You have choices.

Get XM or Sirius.

OR JUST CHANGE THE STATION.

'nuff said

R

I have loved sports talk radio since the days of the Sports Huddell...Sunday nights were the best.

I keep trying to listen to WEEI but I am reaching my breaking point. I listen less and I am almost done with them.

Yestserday Theo was on the Big Show to promote Hot Stove, Cool Music. He said two things...I am here to promote the benefit and to talk about the Patriots because they are in the playoffs. He said he modeled a lot of what he did after the Patriots and he realizes how hard it is to repeat. Last year when he was on during the playoffs he also said he wanted to talk about the Patriots...he said it didn't want to divert attention from them. He wasn't just trying to avoid talking about his situation.

Even Theo gets it.

Of course Glenn Ordway switched the subject to the Sox. That was enough for me.

Patti37 said:
I have loved sports talk radio since the days of the Sports Huddell...Sunday nights were the best.

I keep trying to listen to WEEI but I am reaching my breaking point. I listen less and I am almost done with them.

Yestserday Theo was on the Big Show to promote Hot Stove, Cool Music. He said two things...I am here to promote the benefit and to talk about the Patriots because they are in the playoffs. He said he modeled a lot of what he did after the Patriots and he realizes how hard it is to repeat. Last year when he was on during the playoffs he also said he wanted to talk about the Patriots...he said it didn't want to divert attention from them. He wasn't just trying to avoid talking about his situation.

Even Theo gets it.

Of course Glenn Ordway switched the subject to the Sox. That was enough for me.

Theo always respected the Pats, I think Lucchino is the one who feels like he has to compete with them all the time.

When the Patriots win the Super Bowl in Feburary WEEI will discuss the similarities to the Red Sox winning the World Series. When someone finally reminds them that this is three in a row and a hisory making feat, they will discuss what it would take for the Sox to win three in a row.

The best part of EEI is the "Whiner Line". What's that tell you.

njpatsfan said:
Dear all WEEI complainers,

This is the 21st century.

You have choices.

Get XM or Sirius.

OR JUST CHANGE THE STATION.

'nuff said

R

Does either have a station specific for the Patriots??

GJAJ15 said:
Does either have a station specific for the Patriots??

No, but Sirius has NFL Radio, which is all football, all the time. It's pretty good, and A LOT better than ESPN radio. They actually talk about football, and not the fact that Mike Greenberg is a Metrosexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News