PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just shoot me now

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwc

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Sports Hub 98.5 radio is doing an all day telethon today on Randy Moss. Just shoot me now. Gresh and Felger are unbearable.

Sports Hub 98.5 radio is doing an all day telethon today on Randy Moss. Just shoot me now. Gresh and Felger are unbearable.

Don't listen to talk radio, it makes you stupid.

haha well if you feel like shooting yourself right now, just wait for Felgah; you gonna want a quicker death.

Re: Just shoot (them) now

Seriously? What more could they possibly be saying about him?

And yes, they are unbearable. I stopped listening many months ago. Highly recommended.

Don't worry, he won't get the reception ;)

Why are they doing this? What are they saying?

I can tell you what felger has been saying since the minute Moss got traded;
Moss is a dog
the Pats are better off without him
"I'll see you in the AFCG"
"I was right and all of you were wrong"
blah blah blah

rinse, lather repeat after every Patriots win...
You gotta give it to the guy but its getting old... he wont stop his victory parade

Felger repeats himself over, and over, and over, and over - it's straight out of sports radio host 101...

Felger repeats himself over, and over, and over, and over - it's straight out of sports radio host 101...

101? It's not anywhere close to a 100 level course. More like 6th grade home room.

Find much of their conversation maddening, in their quest to be "edgy" they completely loose this listener..

Too much bravado, too much lout talk, too much talking over each other, too much speculation.. wish they would spend more time breaking down what we saw last night.. particularly the play of McCourty, Arriington, Chung, Butler, Merriweather et al and the LB's who played superb..

Would love to hear an intelligent discussion of this mix and match defense, particularly the emergence of #32.. but will not find that on the radio.

Oh good! Another Felger bashing thread. I am done with them, but I will do my part to make the thread complete and say "He is still better than Ordway."

Ok, have at it.

You know they are bad when a die-hard Pats fan has to turn off the post-game show after last night's win because Gresh and the rest of them are unbearable, shouting over each other and launching into a discussion of American Pie 3 or some other totally irrelevant movie. After a 45 - 3 butt kicking of the JETS.

Cool. Thanks for letting us who couldn't possibly care less know about this startling development. :ugh:

welll..someone in this forum too started the thread why we traded for moss in 2007 so...

Don't listen to talk radio, it makes you stupid.

I disagree. Some talk radio is excellent and educational. But, none that includes Michael Felger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes