PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julian Edelman *foot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, that may well be the first time a post like that has been true.

My apology to the OP, he was telling the truth, not trolling.

Not enough, dude.

This is probably one of the weakest apologies I have ever seen for someone coming down so hard on someone like you did.

At least post a pic of Jesus poking out his own eyes with hot pokers or something...sheesh.

Gotta give the OP credit, never backed down from the barrage of doubters. Kudos OP. That being said, that doesn't seem that serious. and there was a pic of him and others at the Kentucky Derby last Saturday, didn't seem to have a walking boot on, so obviously very minor. They said they had to adjust a screw, I always thought Edelman had a screw loose ;-)

JMC and Ivan

2 biggest trolls.

lol I'm a troll because I was skeptical of something a poster who hadn't posted here in almost a year said he saw something and had zero proof after Edelman had been seen at Gisele's thing the night before he was seen by the OP and wasn't seen wearing a boot or in cart?

Ya OK buddy...... Word you are looking for is CYNIC.

Props to the OP. He beat Adam Schefter on a story by 4 days! That takes some doing!

Last edited:
People who need to bow down to our new god, @Christian

Troll

Edelman has been posting clips of him running and going to yoga classes for months. The OP is making sh.t up.

No bag limit or permit required. Culling is encouraged.

So Sat. night he was fine and Sun. he had a cart and a boot? So he found a surgeon who works on Sunday, flew to NYC Sun morning for surgery, then immediately post-op went out drinking in a cart and boot Sunday night, and the OP waited a week to post it. Have I got that right?

Ya so story is clear ********

@Christian enjoy your ban troll

Bigfoot has this to say about this "report"...

So you are telling me that in our age where everyone has a camera on their phone not a single person in front of said club or inside the club took a picture of a known NFL player who has a foot on some motorized device?

I just dont buy the fact that Edelman went to a club like that and then also nobody managed to take a picture of it.

Multiple chains have been yanked in this thread.

Even worse, he wants you to believe that three New England Patriots were at a mediocre Manhattan Sports Bar at 5 PM on a Sunday afternoon.

He's either trolling or has succeeded at yanking a lot of chains and creating a six page thread!

If he's trolling, **** him.

If he's trying to yank chains, more power to him...he did a great job.

Yeah, ski boots...

Not enough, dude.

This is probably one of the weakest apologies I have ever seen for someone coming down so hard on someone like you did.

At least post a pic of Jesus poking out his own eyes with hot pokers or something...sheesh.

Worship the @Christian, scooper of scoopers.

I hope edelman's ok. He' clearly our offense after gronk. Others have to step up.

Screw that. His story turned out to be right so he wasn't trolling. But the Gisele event appearance contradicted his story because Edelman was not seen with a boot or in a cart. So there was more evidence that said he was wrong than he was right.

Also my first post in the thread was "If this does turn out to be true no reason to panic" and then the Gisele event picture got posted

Yeah he was right. I still find it hard to believe that nobody took a picture of a very recognizable professional athlete wearing a boot and having his foot on a motorized scooter being out in NY. Which is the main reason I was doubting the story.

Also expected more from Edelman in terms of not parading this around.

Nice scoop.

Screw that. His story turned out to be right so he wasn't trolling. But the Gisele event appearance contradicted his story because Edelman was not seen with a boot or in a cart. So there was more evidence that said he was wrong than he was right.

Also my first post in the thread was "If this does turn out to be true no reason to panic" and then the Gisele event picture got posted

Yes! Yes! Defend your posting record in the face of all evidence to the contrary because there could be nothing worse than being wrong on the internet.

Great Job OP. You called it.

lol I'm a troll because I was skeptical of something a poster who hadn't posted here in almost a year said he saw something and had zero proof after Edelman had been seen at Gisele's thing the night before he was seen by the OP and wasn't seen wearing a boot or in cart?

Ya OK buddy...... Word you are looking for is CYNIC.

Christ. You called him a troll and even suggested that he should be banned. He ended up being right. The least you could do is apologize for slandering his good name.

Yeah he was right. I still find it hard to believe that nobody took a picture of a very recognizable professional athlete wearing a boot and having his foot on a motorized scooter being out in NY. Which is the main reason I was doubting the story.

Also expected more from Edelman in terms of not parading this around.

Nice scoop.

I already told you, Edelman is not a very recognizable athlete in NYC. Why is that so hard to believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents