PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Clayton Injury report Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradybunch

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=3041068

New England Patriots: The Patriots list nine players as questionable, but the biggest question marks are guard Stephen Neal (shoulder) and halfback Laurence Maroney (groin). There is plenty of time before Monday night for Moreney to heal, but he has a ways to go before he can play. Kevin Faulk sat out Friday's practice, but the running back is expected to play. Safety Eugene Wilson (ankle) had a full practice Friday and should be able to go. Wide receiver Kelley Washington is struggling with a hamstring injury, so expect him to be inactive. Linebacker Rosevelt Colvin (ankle), cornerback Randall Gay (thigh), wide receiver Donte' Stallworth (knee), defensive tackle Vince Wilfork (shoulder), guard Billy Yates (shoulder) and defensive end Mike Wright (knee) are listed as questionable, but should all be able to play.

Cincinnati Bengals: The Bengals are down four players -- linebacker Rashad Jeanty (shin), halfback Rudi Johnson (hamstring), safety Ethan Kilmer (knee) and wide receiver Tab Perry. Linebackers Ahmad Brooks (groin) and Caleb Miller (back) were downgraded to doubtful and probably will miss Monday's game against the Patriots. Guard Stacy Andrews is questionable and did not practice Friday. Right tackle Willie Anderson is probable and should be able to play. He has a foot injury.

I hope maroney plays

I hope maroney plays

i hope we run the ball over and over and let him get 250 yards. if Lewis can get 210..Maroney can get 250!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News