PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joe Paterno Gravely Ill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our religious beliefs are irrelevant. This is a death thread. Take the nonsense elsewhere. You people have had plenty of time, and other threads, to post the sort of vile crap you're posting here.

The only thing that is vile here is the proclivity of football posters on the internet to prioritize throwing footballs and coaching a good game over the crimes their heroes commit.

Joe Paterno was complicit in child rape through inaction. Extending sympathy to the guy because he was a good coach of the game of football transcends the normal skewed priorities football fans have and is in a category all it's own.

As far as gloating - nobody's gloating. What's agitating me is the weepy sentiments for a dude who let kids get raped on his watch and did as little as possible. That is not someone who deserves our sympathy. Hence the post you quoted mocking this ridiculous thread.

Our religious beliefs are irrelevant. This is a death thread. Take the nonsense elsewhere. You people have had plenty of time, and other threads, to post the sort of vile crap you're posting here.

You're not the forum police, so piss off.

Who cares what you think about in this thread?

You have no right to say what or what I can't print so shove it Deus...

Last edited:
You're not the forum police, so piss off.

Who cares what you think about in this thread?

You have no right to say what or what I can't print so shove it Deus...

Another one for the ignore list...

Last edited:
The only thing that is vile here is the proclivity of football posters on the internet to prioritize throwing footballs and coaching a good game over the crimes their heroes commit.

Joe Paterno was complicit in child rape through inaction. Extending sympathy to the guy because he was a good coach of the game of football transcends the normal skewed priorities football fans have and is in a category all it's own.

As far as gloating - nobody's gloating. What's agitating me is the weepy sentiments for a dude who let kids get raped on his watch and did as little as possible. That is not someone who deserves our sympathy. Hence the post you quoted mocking this ridiculous thread.

You took the opportunity of a man's impending death to get in shots you could have gotten in on other threads. Adios.

Last edited:
JoePa has passed away. Rest in peace.

My thoughts are with the victims and their families.

Who brings "karma" talk and religious beliefs into a thread like this? Give me a break. R.I.P Joe Pa.

A man who went into a rage if you came in unshaven, but suddenly became quiet as a mouse about boy rapers.

Good riddance. He doesn't deserve a thread in this forum, what does it have to do with us?

A man who went into a rage if you came in unshaven, but suddenly became quiet as a mouse about boy rapers.

Good riddance. He doesn't deserve a thread in this forum, what does it have to do with us?

This forum is about football.
He was one of the best college football coaches of all time...

RIP Joe

Last edited:
Time to lock it. Anyone who wants to argue about Paterno and his legacy can take it to a different forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back