PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Safeties: we're going to give TEs something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhh, Vinnie. Did I use words that were too big for you to understand? Sorry about that. I know it can get frustrating when you constantly have to ask,someone "what does that mean?" ;)

If you want to get confrontational with me, then why don't you go back and copy the post that got me banned and let others decide if I was being honest or self righteous Evidently you know which one it was. Or are you just another internet tough guy who likes to throw unsubstantiated slurs at people and then runs away.

Shake it off Ken.

If you haven't been banned from JI then you're doing something wrong. F them Ken. Hell, they even chased away the good Jet posters there. And yes there were a few.

Green Jets and Ham could have been OTG's long lost brother who happens to root for a lousy team.

I hope we haven't reached an era where windbag is a slur. That doesn't bode well for me.

Oh, and the Jets safeties? Ha I say. HA!

Ohhhhh, Vinnie. Did I use words that were too big for you to understand? Sorry about that. I know it can get frustrating when you constantly have to ask,someone "what does that mean?" ;)

If you want to get confrontational with me, then why don't you go back and copy the post that got me banned and let others decide if I was being honest or self righteous Evidently you know which one it was. Or are you just another internet tough guy who likes to throw unsubstantiated slurs at people and then runs away.

Oh Kenny, don't you mean, "Did I misuse and misspell words that were too big for you to understand?" Here's the post that got you banned. While I may agree with the spirit of what you wrote, to do so on a Jets fan board shows you not only as one who comes off as self righteous, but not too smart about it at that.

No, freestater I actually LOVE your whining. I take pleasure in it.

As to your "**** measuring" comment: When I post I back up my point with some facts or anecdotal evidence in order to make a plausible opinion. I expect a rebuttal because most of what we talk about is speculation or opinion....and everyone has one.

If the info I post is hard to take, or doesn't reflect well on the Jets, then deal with it, by rebutting what I say and backing it up with YOUR "plausible opinions".

No, freestater I actually LOVE your whining. I take pleasure in it.

As to your "**** measuring" comment: When I post I back up my point with some facts or anecdotal evidence in order to make a plausible opinion. I expect a rebuttal because most of what we talk about is speculation or opinion....and everyone has one.

If the info I post is hard to take, or doesn't reflect well on the Jets, then deal with it, by rebutting what I say and backing it up with YOUR "plausible opinions".

BUT Jordy made a valid point earlier about this being a Jet fan board FOR Jet fans. And Pats fans commenting on a regular basis on so many threads probably isn't fair. So I for one will leave you to your own devises....for the most part until the season starts and allow Jet fans to stew in their own juices, dream the impossible dream, and win the off season for the 43rd consecutive year.

Jets safeties promise to play rough - ESPN

"Nothing against those two guys," defensive coordinator Mike Pettine said of Smith and Leonhard, "but we look the part now."

Can you IMAGINE anyone (down to the guy who sweeps the lockerroom) with the Patriots EVER saying something so amateur and sophomorish?

This is coming from a DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR, mind you.

That franchise is a joke.

Oh Kenny, don't you mean, "Did I misuse and misspell words that were too big for you to understand?" Here's the post that got you banned. While I may agree with the spirit of what you wrote, to do so on a Jets fan board shows you not only as one who comes off as self righteous, but not too smart about it at that.

In the future, you might want to explain to the Jets fanbase that the concept of backing up statements with facts is actually smart and kinda accepted in wider human circles.

Just say'in.

Pollard isn't in games we play this year...is he ??? :eek:

He is we play the Ravens week 3.

Yep....

Best to get that douche out of the way sooner than later. I wonder who he'll take out this time.

*****, who will he victimize this time? No Patriot offensive player is safe with that clown around.

WTF is up with all the quivering and clenching?? :mad:

Here's an idea.

Break the @#$%er's NECK.

THAT should slow that gutless coward down a bit.

some stuff that was probably interesting except I couldn't stop looking at the sig long enough to read it

My god I love that gif in your sig. I could watch that for hours.

Sorry for the OT, couldn't help myself - carry on.

Thanks for making my point for me, Vinnie. (though I don't remember double posting 2 paragraphs) ;)

Thanks, Vinny, for posting this. It blows my mind that someone asking for more thoughtful, fact-based discussion is a bannable offense but I guess Mods have to draw the line somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes