PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Safeties: we're going to give TEs something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I think that's Aaron's 4th touchdown today, and i think I have 3............................... I think we can burn them for a few more...................

Here is an example of some of the big hits Landry can lay against larger players

jacobs-truck-stick.gif

Last edited:
So they bring a safety down on each TE and then what? Cover zero and then single up on Lloyd, Welker and a 3rd receiver or running back? Good luck with that.

Play a cover two shell and come up and smack the TE's after they catch the ball. Maybe but you're asking for a 2007 AFC Divisional statline vs the Jags for Brady.

I think Rex is also in for a rude awakening with the screen game this year. If he's going to chase the receivers all over the field and load up on DBs the Pats will run quick draws and screens and just chew up yardage.

The Jets will use Bell and Landry as if they were 2 Bernard Pollards,except that unlike Pollard,this would be intentional.

The way to beat the Pats and win the division is to take away the biggest weapons they have.

Not only would I not be surprised,but I expect Ryan to put a 'bounty' type of order to do what it takes to cheap shot both Hernandez and Gronk if they can.

Honestly without putting these 2 guys away on the shelf for the season...the Jets have little to no chance to win the division.

I truly believe this will be a do or die season for Rex Ryan and he will do everything he can to try and win the division.

Last edited:
The Jets will use Bell and Landry as if they were 2 Bernard Pollards,except that unlike Pollard,this would be intentional.

The way to beat the Pats and win the division is to take away the biggest weapons they have.

Not only would I not be surprised,but I expect Ryan to put a 'bounty' type of order to do what it takes to cheap shot both Hernandez and Gronk if they can.

Honestly without putting these 2 guys away on the shelf for the season...the Jets have little to no chance to win the division.

I truly believe this will be a do or die season for Rex Ryan and he will do everything he can to try and win the division.

+1. The only reason he's kept that stiff Eric Smith around is because he a dirty player.

Yeah I can see how you'd be getting tired of the Jets schtick - then again, thats going to happen when you voluntarily post on two of their forums.
Not any more. I've been banned from both for the crime of cruel and unusual honesty. :D The Ray Ray crowd and Tebowites are taking over.

YOU???...I can see Tex and Welkhead but you?...it's the same little rat punk that calls himself 32green these days but was some other handle that he had to change because of sheer embarrassment, isn't that right?...I read JI every day for entertainment purposes and when they ban all the chowds, the board becomes totally boring except for the cannibalism that breaks out in a Tebow thread.

Here is an example of some of the big hits Landry can lay against larger players

jacobs-truck-stick.gif

Oh how I would love to see Gronk do this to him for a game sealing touchdown.

It'll be fun to resurrect this thread after Hernandez scores a touchdown and Gronk drags these two clowns into the end zone.

Last edited:
Until the jets sign Bernard pollard, there's nothing to worry

I don't see vast improvement in that Jets safety corps...and they out right stunk it up against TEs last season.

Not any more. I've been banned from both for the crime of cruel and unusual honesty. :D The Ray Ray crowd and Tebowites are taking over.

Actually, you were banned for being a self righteous windbag. The fact that they put up with Tex who rips them a new one each and everyday, shows how tiring your schtick had become.

And like others here, I'm looking forward to Gronk bulldozing over Bell and Landry

Last edited:
More NYJ obsession on this forum...the NYJ suck, and always will suck. Is it necessary to post every tidbit of information from or about that team? They had the Pats # for a season and a half, but methinks that time is gone. Ryan will be fired if the team misses the playoffs again...

Jets Safeties: we're going to give TEs something to think about

What? End Zone celebrations?

I don't see vast improvement in that Jets safety corps...and they out right stunk it up against TEs last season.

and they will be just as bad aganst the TEs this year. Landry is very suspect in coverage. Their aging LBs are too slow. I am not worried about either jets game this year. More worried about the Bills in Buffalo game

Actually, you were banned for being a self righteous windbag. The fact that they put up with Tex who rips them a new one each and everyday, shows how tiring your schtick had become.
Ohhhhh, Vinnie. Did I use words that were too big for you to understand? Sorry about that. I know it can get frustrating when you constantly have to ask,someone "what does that mean?" ;)

If you want to get confrontational with me, then why don't you go back and copy the post that got me banned and let others decide if I was being honest or self righteous Evidently you know which one it was. Or are you just another internet tough guy who likes to throw unsubstantiated slurs at people and then runs away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back