PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Karma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
Pennington is back to old form, and back in a big way. Noodlearm no more. He'll be torching our undersized Ellis Hobbs all day. Seriously concerned. Just hope we can hold the running attack back and cross our fingers. :(

Jets : 24
Pats: 3

Sorry, we had one last week. I'm stuperstitious like that.

There 2 picks for the OL are amaazing. Its gonna be a long day and chad is gonna have all day to throw.

Jets: 28
Pats: 10

desi-patsfan said:
There 2 picks for the OL are amaazing. Its gonna be a long day and chad is gonna have all day to throw.

Damnit I forgot about that. Can Wilfork handle Mangold?!?! :eek:

No chance we will win this one:

Jets 3
Pats 0

Mangini is so much smarter than BB, we are doomed :(

Jets 21
Pats 3

Brady and Seymour come out of the locker carrying picket signs saying "No Branch, No Chance", and "We're not gonna take it!" (Seymour is a closet Twisted Sister fan). By the middle of the first quarter, starters Brown, Light, Koppen, Dillon, Wilfork, Warren, Bruschi, Vrabel, Wilson, Hobbs and Samuel have joined the big two in the Branch strike. Also joining in is Chad Jackson because striking on the sidelines is certainly less likely to reaggravate his hammy pull than actaully getting on the field.

As the camera pans around the stadium to show images of the shocked, yet thrilled crown, Ronny Boy, Nick and several Globe executives can be seen literally drooling with excitement over the 37 page special ediition that will run in tomorrow's paper.

The Jets actually start kneeling on every possession midway through the third quarter with a 47-6 lead. You may just want to go for a walk in the park or spend some quality time with the family, because this one's gonna get ugly folks.

Last edited:
Ok I get it now. I'm in the slow lane.

Rodney will look like a shell of the palyer he use to be.

God forgive me.

Wow..Yeah..This one took me a second...

Maroney and Dillions will both fumble each..Brady will take sack after sack

Secondary will indeed get torched..

Final Score

Jets 28
Pats 10

I'm supposed to stay away from karma, my doctor and dentist have both been very firm that it is bad for my diet and my teeth. :(

desi-patsfan said:

We score ten points?! We'll be lucky if we don't somehow end up with negative points. The Pats have too many distractions and too many new players.

Last edited:
Mangini knows our game plan better than our own players. We have absolutely no chance to win this game. Jestilcles win 28-10, noodle throws for over 300 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back