PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jet's conspiracy theorists say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how much of a shot it was but...if it wasn't intended as any kind of an insult, why did BB put in our 3rd string/ex Jet QB and not our backup. I'm sure our rookie would have loved to step out there. I'm sure it was more of a tipping of the cap to Vinnie than a shot at Jets fans but I can see why they would believe otherwise.

Just a thought.

Except that every time we have done a kneel down this season with Vinny on the team Vinny has done it, regardless of who they were playing.

Except that every time we have done a kneel down this season with Vinny on the team Vinny has done it, regardless of who they were playing.

and that Cassel isn't a rookie

Gotta love how the ref "fixed" the game.

These people are idiots.

Jets fans have it all wrong . . . Vinny was put in to insult the Cleveland Browns. The ex-Brown was put in by BB to get back at the team that fired Belichick.

I'm not sure how much of a shot it was but...if it wasn't intended as any kind of an insult, why did BB put in our 3rd string/ex Jet QB and not our backup. I'm sure our rookie would have loved to step out there. I'm sure it was more of a tipping of the cap to Vinnie than a shot at Jets fans but I can see why they would believe otherwise.

Just a thought.
Cassel played in the game, being Gostkowski's holder. BB likes to use every active player whenever possible, this allows Testeverde an opportunity to close out a playoff game and be listed as a QB during a playoff game. It was just a thank you to a veteran player who has patiently done whatever he could to help the team - and to help BB during past partnerships. Class on BB's part, ignorance and a season ending hangover on the part of Jest fans.

Jets fans have it all wrong . . . Vinny was put in to insult the Cleveland Browns. The ex-Brown was put in by BB to get back at the team that fired Belichick.

Then he's technically trying to insult the Baltimore Ravens!

what a twisted web we weave...

Baltimore isn't gonna have none of that..

I mean, they still hate Indy after over 20 years.

Doesn't he get more money in retirement if he plays in another playoff game?

Classy move by Belichick.

Then he's technically trying to insult the Baltimore Ravens!

what a twisted web we weave...

So BB insulted the Jets, the Browns and the Ravens. A triple play. BB's a freakin' genius!

That having Vinny take a knee at the end of the game was a shot at the Jets fans? :confused: Am I missing something here or isn't that completely reaching for straws to find a perceived insult??

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=17187

They call BB low class because he took Brady out so he could get an ovation from the home crowd? I think this must be a case of sour grapes. Either that or the Jester fans have been imbibing too much and are just being belligerent for the sake of finding something to pick a fight about to soothe their battered egos.

PS Why the hell would BB give a damn about Jets fans. He just wins football games. Just shows you how delusional and egotistical the average new yorker is. Everything has to be about THEM. Oh yeah and Giants get knocked out on the same day! Double KO to NY teams today. Sorry New Yorkers but New England has got it all over you in terms of football teams and intelligent fans!

What a bunch of low class, sore loser d-bags these guys are. They are trying to read something out of nothing at every chance because the Pats whooped their boys ***es.........how pathetic.....Can't they just say they lost to the better team and leave it at that? Friggin NY fans SUCK!

Or maybe the Bucs. Vinnie play for Tampa Bay for a long time.

"Conspiracy"!? A "deliberate diss"?? Please get real.

//

What a bunch of low class, sore loser d-bags these guys are. They are trying to read something out of nothing at every chance because the Pats whooped their boys ***es.........how pathetic.....Can't they just say they lost to the better team and leave it at that? Friggin NY fans SUCK!

Ah, don't let 'em get to you. They deserve pity. No more, no less. They haven't had a SB team since Parcell's Gints, and for the Jets it was a one-time affair (I saw that amazing game!!) way-y-y back in '69. Most of their posters we're even born then.

//

Last edited:
Oh, so you are saying BB insulted the Jets, Ravens, Browns, AND Bucs?

Wow. :D

You people obviously haven't been reading the Dallas newspapers and their messageboards. They are enraged over it. Heck I think they have forgoton all about their loss saturday. Parcells has said of the record that he was thinking of retiring but will postpone it one more year just so he can get back @ the Pats next season. Jerry Jones is not returning Bob Krafts phone calls.
Texas wants to leave the union and become its own country (a comunist one I might add) because of this insult.

Last edited:
Cassel played in the game, being Gostkowski's holder. BB likes to use every active player whenever possible, this allows Testeverde an opportunity to close out a playoff game and be listed as a QB during a playoff game. It was just a thank you to a veteran player who has patiently done whatever he could to help the team - and to help BB during past partnerships. Class on BB's part, ignorance and a season ending hangover on the part of Jest fans.

I agree. I would love to see Vinny get some more playing time in a meaningful game like the AFC championship game or SB where the game is decided but Vinny gets to sling a couple of passes. I really questioned why he was here when he first got here, but now I see how the team loves having him there and that to me, says it all.

Ok, I'll play the conspiracy game. Why did the Globe release the Samuels story 3 weeks after he made those statements,(according to Herald this am) and on the eve of the Jets/Patriots playoff game? Who owns the Globe??? Could it be that the NY owned paper was looking to create a little distraction? Too bad they picked the most mentally tough team and coach in the NFL!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Oh, and did I say WAH?

That having Vinny take a knee at the end of the game was a shot at the Jets fans? :confused: Am I missing something here or isn't that completely reaching for straws to find a perceived insult??

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=17187

They call BB low class because he took Brady out so he could get an ovation from the home crowd? I think this must be a case of sour grapes. Either that or the Jester fans have been imbibing too much and are just being belligerent for the sake of finding something to pick a fight about to soothe their battered egos.

PS Why the hell would BB give a damn about Jets fans. He just wins football games. Just shows you how delusional and egotistical the average new yorker is. Everything has to be about THEM. Oh yeah and Giants get knocked out on the same day! Double KO to NY teams today. Sorry New Yorkers but New England has got it all over you in terms of football teams and intelligent fans!

What I find hysterical about Jet fans is they will not give Belichick any credit and will not admit they were outcoached. They honeslty think Mangina is just as good a BB. LOL!

Ok, I'll play the conspiracy game. Why did the Globe release the Samuels story 3 weeks after he made those statements,(according to Herald this am) and on the eve of the Jets/Patriots playoff game? Who owns the Globe??? Could it be that the NY owned paper was looking to create a little distraction? Too bad they picked the most mentally tough team and coach in the NFL!!!!

As Arte Johnson would say, "Verrry intrestink". What also disappoints is Jackie Mac's involvement. I wonder, was she agenda-driven, or just played, first by AS and his agent, then by the NYCrimes/Glob/DeadSux machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News