PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jet's conspiracy theorists say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find hysterical about Jet fans is they will not give Belichick any credit and will not admit they were outcoached. They honeslty think Mangina is just as good a BB. LOL!

well you obviously did not read enough if you didnt see the threads which clearly stated we were outcoached. Bottomline is belichick hates the jets

If I were a Jests fan (and thank God I'm not) I would hate the Patriots too. That kind of hate is a direct result of the Pats success. I've been a Patriots fan for 36 years and for most of that time this team wasn't even worthy of that kind of venom. It makes me proud.

Any of those NOTYET fans ever stop to realize that maybe B.B. wanted to give Vinny a playoff snap in his last season?

well you obviously did not read enough if you didnt see the threads which clearly stated we were outcoached. Bottomline is belichick hates the jets

Buddy, EVERYONE hates the Jets. No one fears them, everyone just hates them.

Buddy, EVERYONE hates the Jets. No one fears them, everyone just hates them.

everyone hates the Pats, you had one year where you were America's darlings and sweethearts thats it

Last edited:
everyone hates the Pats, you had one year where you were America's darlings and sweethearts thats it

They hate the Pats because all they do is win. Everyone hates a persistent winner unless it is their own team. People hate the Jets because their fans and organization are a septic tank.

One year? Are you sure you aren't talking about the Jets in 1969?

They hate the Pats because all they do is win. Everyone hates a persistent winner unless it is their own team. People hate the Jets because their fans and organization are a septic tank.

One year? Are you sure you aren't talking about the Jets in 1969?

oooh nice one, I love how you attack me as if the opinion of some Pats fan will ruin my day.

oooh nice one, I love how you attack me as if the opinion of some Pats fan will ruin my day.

I don't care how you feel, I really don't. Now go get me a beer.

That having Vinny take a knee at the end of the game was a shot at the Jets fans?

Bringing out Testeverde to take a knee really says it all - the Jets and their creepy fans suck!

However I was very disappointed Mangini didn't get another "dead fish" handshake - that was a major screw-up by Belichick. Hopefully Kraft takes notice.

Jets fans are so pathetic, I remember reading those forums before the game the only thing they could brag about was that their special teams was better than ours.. and whaddaknow? our special teams performs better than theirs. Jets fans always need something to hate BB for, jealousy extends down to NY.

Bill Belichick - a guy who prepares everything down to how the napkins at the pregame meal are folded - understands the message to Jets fans by sending Vinny out. It's why he signed Vinny in the first place, I'd venture. Payback for the Deion Branch events. He knows that Vinny has a special - albeit, spotty - place in the hearts of Jets fans. Putting Vinny in the game at that point was just one final tweak to the nose of Jets fandom.

To the victor goes the spoils. The best way to keep something like that from happening would have been to win the game. I don't get all bent out of shape about it, but I certainly appreciate it for what it was. Those of you who look at it with an honest eye should realize the same.

Poor Jets, who gives a damn, I'd have kicked them in the balls but a slap in the face isnt all that bad, especially if it wasnt one.

Letting Testaverde take the field wasn't disrespecting the JEST.

Disrespecting the JEST would have been giving Matt Cassel the ball after the turnover and telling him "Go for the end zone." :D

I thought BB was just protecting Brady's yards per carry stat now that he is a running stud!

Playing Ray Mickens was the real slap in the face. He broke up a few passes to boot.

Mickens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back