PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jersey Shore vs Filthadelphia MNF game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I need the Eagles to win by 9 for my spread bet (had the Patriots over 54 points and by 8 last night but stupid garbage time ruined that). STOP TURNING IT OVER BRADFORD YOU IDIOT.

will people stop referring the Giants as scary now?

Why weren't the Eagles running the play clock down on that drive? They were snapping the ball with 18, or so, seconds left on several of those plays. That all adds up if the Giants (improbably) rally.

giant x iggle always a crap game

This is what happen when you put the Giants in prime time 2 weeks in a row. It give people a chance to catch up on sleep.

If Sam Bradford and Co. can put up 27 on them then we should be able to do that too. I feel better about our chances now after seeing this game.

Sam Bradford =

bcs.jpg

Eagles defense looked great to me after that opening drive. If Bradford could stop throwing the ball to the other team, the Eagles could run away with their division. He's got good receivers. Next week against Cam Newton and the Panthers should be an interesting game. I predict six interceptions between them.

And by the way, what's up with guys like Bradford and Manning throwing three picks and still winning?

I am amazed at this outcome. Turned it off after the first two drives. The Giants looked like the would win this game by 40 points. Unstoppable by Philly. Eli looked great. Wow.

giant x iggle always a crap game

In the NFC, the Giants generally beat the cowboys, the cowboys beat the eagles and the eagles beat the giants and the giants beat the redskins and the redskins beat the eagles. Just saying, this division has been like this for the last 15 years.

Awful game. The only thing that made it entertaining was the comments here! :D

This is what happen when you put the Giants in prime time 2 weeks in a row. It give people a chance to catch up on sleep.

If you're up for an afternoon nap, we've got NYG/DAL at 4pm Sunday! :D

The Filthadelphia Fecals. I like it. I'm glad I decided to start Demarco Murray last night. I needed 15 points to win my fantasy game (and knock off the last undefeated team in the process) and he gave me 17.

In the NFC, the Giants generally beat the cowboys, the cowboys beat the eagles and the eagles beat the giants and the giants beat the redskins and the redskins beat the eagles. Just saying, this division has been like this for the last 15 years.

The Cowboys have won 5 straight against the Giants

That was an awful game last night. I thought the Giants would run away with the division (run away i mean end up with 9-7), but who knows now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back