PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jersey Shore vs Filthadelphia MNF game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a stupid Giants player lol. Like why?

I missed it. I was watching election coverage in Canada. Who are playing the main characters?

Besides Ford, Hamill (Still not shown in any trailer AND he's absent in the poster) and Carrie Fischer, here you go:

Adam Driver will be the main villain: Kylo Ren - A sith of sorts. He is good in Girls (HBO's series).
Daisy Ridley - One of the 2 protagonists, but there isn't enough info out there. I have not seen her act, TBH.
John Boyega - The other protagonist. He had a breakthrough performance on "Attack the Block". He was good there, fun movie.
Oscar Isaac - He seems to be the main secondary if I had to guess. Had some well-known films, like Robin Hood and Inside Llewin Davis (He was great here)
Finally: Andy Serkis - He was not shown in any trailer yet, but he's a godlike actor in motion capture. Smeagol (Lord of the Rings Saga) and Caeser (Planet of the Apes franchise) are his most famous roles. This guy is a monster. I am very curious to see him play a life action character for once.

I really liked the fact that they went with mostly young, not well known actors. Loved that they brought the old generation too.

Besides Ford, Hamill (Still not shown in any trailer AND he's absent in the poster) and Carrie Fischer, here you go:

Adam Driver will be the main villain: Kylo Ren - A sith of sorts. He is good in Girls (HBO's series).
Daisy Ridley - One of the 2 protagonists, but there isn't enough info out there. I have not seen her act, TBH.
John Boyega - The other protagonist. He had a breakthrough performance on "Attack the Block". He was good there, fun movie.
Oscar Isaac - He seems to be the main secondary if I had to guess. Had some well-known films, like Robin Hood and Inside Llewin Davis (He was great here)
Finally: Andy Serkis - He was not shown in any trailer yet, but he's a godlike actor in motion capture. Smeagol (Lord of the Rings Saga) and Caeser (Planet of the Apes franchise) are his most famous roles. This guy is a monster. I am very curious to see him play a life action character for once.

I really liked the fact that they went with mostly young, not well known actors. Loved that they brought the old generation too.

I remember attack the block. Funny movie. :)

Giants o-line looks like crap

dont know how eagles are up. bradford has been terrible
'cause the Gints keep giving them the ball. There have been 18 turnovers so far.

WTF was that.

Are we sure Cooper didn't get a concussion?

That fan represents the eagles since 2004 superbowl:p

Oscar Isaac was also really good in Ex Machina, for anyone who's seen that.

who was the horrible corner BB signed in 2005 to an expensive contract ? maxwell reminds me of him

Both teams should just take a knee ... say no mas ... and we can all retire for the night.

This is putrid ............

Neither team deserves to win this. The announcers seems bored. I won't be worried about insomnia tonight...

Look-Alikes-137.png

Giants cheat by faking an injury so they get a rest before 3rd down

Next play, they get an INT

Earth caught that ball on Collins' face mask, that should be a Philly TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back