PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeremy Green: Denny Green Pumped in Fake Noise at Metrodome [mergedx2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dungy DID cheat

dungy is a fraud. his entire b.s. image, everything.

Give me a break. What coaches have done more in the past 10 years than Tony Dungy? Belicheck, without question. Cowher, maybe. After that, Mike Shanahan? Denver has been a dissapointment every year except 2005. Bill Parcells? Hasn't won a conference championship since 1996. Holmgren? Hasn't won the big one since 1996. Reid? Never won the big one and failed to make it 3 straight years. Martz? Billick? Frauds.

Tony Dungy is a first ballot hall of fame coach. He built an eventual champion in Tampa, and the Colts have been perpetually great, and consistently improving, since he took over.

I agree that Dungy's image is irritating. Most "moral authority" types pi$$ me off fast. He's been given accolades for being the first black coach for winning a Super Bowl, despite losing in several big playoff upsets with both Indy and Tampa. Regardless, this is one of the better coaches of all time and a defitnite hall of famer.

Re: Dungy DID cheat

Give me a break. What coaches have done more in the past 10 years than Tony Dungy? Belicheck, without question. Cowher, maybe. After that, Mike Shanahan? Denver has been a dissapointment every year except 2005. Bill Parcells? Hasn't won a conference championship since 1996. Holmgren? Hasn't won the big one since 1996. Reid? Never won the big one and failed to make it 3 straight years. Martz? Billick? Frauds.

Tony Dungy is a first ballot hall of fame coach. He built an eventual champion in Tampa, and the Colts have been perpetually great, and consistently improving, since he took over.

I agree that Dungy's image is irritating. Most "moral authority" types pi$$ me off fast. He's been given accolades for being the first black coach for winning a Super Bowl, despite losing in several big playoff upsets with both Indy and Tampa. Regardless, this is one of the better coaches of all time and a defitnite hall of famer.

Dungy did an incredible job with Indy yesterday. I think he is a fantastic coach.

Dungy is a fraud because he portrays himself as an exemplar of virtue, when he and his team engage in a variety of illegal and violent behavior. It has nothing to do with his coaching ability.

BTW, I disagree strongly with the first ballot HOF claim. He needs another ring or a playoff run with a different team team to be HOF. (You can view this in light of by belief that I think that Parcells is a marginal HOF coach. I expect him to make it [not first ballot], but would chose to keep him out. Dungy is clearly behind Parcells right now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft