PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaguars Official Site Disses Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scroll down. It's states caught cheating. Just trying to add some fuel to the fire. First Spicer, now this.

Scroll down. It's states caught cheating. Just trying to add some fuel to the fire. First Spicer, now this.
It's crazy, crazy stuff. How can they possibly have that there when they play us this week ? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

i start to dislike JAX...

just ignore it. It's not worth to discuss it any more. Jag is going to loose on this sat.

If you cheat to have 16-0 record, Tom's 50 TDs, Randy's 23 TDs, 569 pts and 75 TDs in NFL, NFL MVP QB, and coach of the year, i wonder why nobody does it.?

they can't and WILL never. Jag can kiss my ars and go home.

do you know why people WISH.? because they don't have whatever they wish.

Last edited:
Its been there the whole year. Nothing New.

Nothing new, ya, but the fact they left it there after finding out they're playing the Pats makes it even worse. The Pats don't need this crap for motivation, the bring it when they need it, but this crap helps a little. Ask Anthony Smith of the Steelers, Tom burned him twice and trash talked him after the 1st one.

I loved how Spicer looked on ESPN, the whole " I stand by my words " crap. Did you see the look on his face when the reporter reminded him what he said. "I said that !!!" Opps, this could bite them in the butt Saturday !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back