PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jacoby Brissett Facing Surgery For Thumb [MOD EDIT: May not need surgery - who knows anymore]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the flying F

Never a dull moment with this team...

Some epic quotes from the Bills forum
LOL does it matter?? Edelman could start next week against us and they would still win.
The patriots could beat us with 10 men on the field and no qb
This is finally going to be it...the sound that "rock bottom" makes when we lose 13-3 to the pats with a WR playing QB.

Going to face Buffalo with two injured backup quarterbacks is daunting. But before I panic, I'd like to know a little more about this injury...like, does it matter which hand it's on? And if need be, can he still play in next week's game?

Just think is the Bills game could be Rex Ryan's last as Coach on the sidelines if they don't win on Sunday. Buffalo's 2016 season could be over by week 4 Bills fans can start talking about the 20017 after week 4. The Patriots could have the AFC east wrapped up by week 6.:cool:

come on guys, quit the joke, this isn't funny

really? never noticed in the game he hurt the thumb. couldn't tell from his passes either

come on guys, quit the joke, this isn't funny

really? never noticed in the game he hurt the thumb. couldn't tell from his passes either

There was a shot of the Pats working on his hand at one stage. Simms thought it was a fingernail.

You'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh.

So I guess Simms was right when he said last night that it "looks like a finger nail injury" :rolleyes:

The age of Edleman is upon us!!!!

Time for BB to go old old school and just pound the rock. Plus, we have 10 days to plan for it.

Explains some of the throws that he airmailed in the second half.
I wonder. At the time I thought that was a lack of practice with the receivers to develop timing and they were running those plays just to keep the Houston defense honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes