PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jacoby Brissett Facing Surgery For Thumb [MOD EDIT: May not need surgery - who knows anymore]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to post this. WTH, is BB messing with sexy rexy ? :eek:

Our QBs are falling like flies ... I'm scared for the GOAT when he returns.

courtesy: twitter image ..

CtDvoxeUsAAP60J.jpg

Our QBs are falling like flies ... I'm scared for the GOAT when he returns.

courtesy: twitter image ..

CtDvoxeUsAAP60J.jpg

Probably same injury as Cutler.

Guess it's Jimmy G no matter what.

God damn, the luck with QBs this year. Well, Jimmy hopefully is healthy enough to go. Long week for more healing.

Going to face Buffalo with two injured backup quarterbacks is daunting. But before I panic, I'd like to know a little more about this injury...like, is the injury on his throwing hand? And if need be, can he still play in next week's game?

DAFAQ?!?!?! Now I expect a QB signing, probably sooner than later. Interesting question could be how he creates the roster spot. Fringe guys like Foster, Roberts, Waddle could be in jeopardy.

Last edited:
Going to face Buffalo with two injured backup quarterbacks is daunting. But before I panic, I'd like to know a little more about this injury...like, is the injury on his throwing hand? And if need be, can he still play in next week's game?

It says "right thumb" so yes, throwing hand.

Start pumpin JG up with pain killers, Edelman should definitely have a package to take the pressure off his bad shoulder. I think it's nearly impossible we don't bring in a QB, but damn.

Makes you wonder how Tom played all those years. These guys make Brady look like the T-1000

Is it wrong I am just not worried about this? I just feel like either Jimmy plays or the Pats bring in someone and show him 20 pass plays and run 40 times and win with STs/D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back