PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Ah yes, everyone loves the week before we play the Colts. I love it for one simple reason: Colts fans are legally ******ed.

Here are some Gems I found after about 10 minutes of searching, please feel free to add your own.

Being a life-long Broncos fan, I can't believe I've reached this point, but the blight that is the Patriots has to be stopped. I can't even put into words how much their organization makes me sick. Watching them all but spit in the Redskins faces on 4th downs today was just too much to stomach. Good luck.
God, that can't be much of a life...

It was totally disgusting the way they finished out that game. They are spitting in the face of sportsmanship and completely sending a message to the league, and its very negative, self-isolating message. But you know what? They dont care.

I try to take some solace in the knowledge that if they win the SuperBowl, they will probably be the most hated championship team of any sport ever. But I can't, because I know that once again, they wont care.

So the only thing I can hang onto is that someone will beat them to the Super Bowl. Who best than the Indy Colts? Or, this would be a great story within the story....if the Chargers keep it together and improve and take them out before we even have to, in response to last years playoff game. That would be sweet revenge for them.

But of course it's be much more awesome if we did it.
I think it's really very funny we're being lectured about running up the score and classlessness from the team who features the greatest runner up of them all, Peyton Manning ("runner up" ah, I love double entendres) not to mention the classiest homophobic coach in the NFL and Bill "yeah right, kick the extra point my ass we're goin for 2" Polian.

They just don't seem to care what the rest of the league thinks, like they're above us or something. I have a feeling reality is going to come home to roost for these guys by the end of the season.
A Colts fan knowing what reality is? Now I've seen everything.

I wish you guys were playing the pats this year honestly. No matter how bad the Bronchos are, they always manage to punch Bellicheck and brady right in the stomach and knock the wind out of them regardless of how good they are! ITs hilarious really. I told my friend recently "New England is so lucky they don't have a game against Denver this season"

The playoff victory was hilarious I have to say. You guys just totally dismantled them! The Pats were just about to come back and all of a sudden "CHAMP BAILEY INTERCEPTION" and a 99 yard return! Ha ha ha
ha ha ha, and then a touchback ha ha ha, oh wait, yeah but the refs are on our side right Oakland fans?

as far as the game sunday is concerned- if the colts bring their A game, new england will be heading back to foxboro 8-1. that said, it's going to be a very tough game.
Only if the Patriots bring their F game.

Personally I hope that Peyton and friends manage to find a way to snuff out the streak that the Patriots are having. If for no other reason that to see every member of the media have to swallow some humble pie for all the sycophantic Patriots commentary we've been hearing for the last two months.
ROFLMGDAO!!!! Oh, that is so priceless it's soon going to be in my sig, a Colts fan whining about the ball washing the Patriots are getting. Yeah, I don't know how this poor guy has managed to hold up these last whole two long months, considering we only had to suffer through years and years of Mr Audible being ballwashed. Even now that Brady is on pace to destroy his record we still hear them mentioned in the same sentence...

I think the hype of the patriots gets under these teams skins and they freak out against them. Being a colts fan I can relate. Its exactly why they beat us in the 2004 NFL playoffs. Manning was hitting receivers right in their numbers and they couldn't hold on to the ball.

Luckily, its a more mature colts team now that doesn't bend under pressure or media hype. You can bet on your life the Colts aren't affraid of the Big Bad Patriots. If they lose, it won't be a blood bath.
Yeah, that's exactly it, it wasn't all of those INTs the greatest QB ever threw...

I totally agree

The Patriots are despicable and the Colts must stop them - The world may implode if we don't

Belichick/Patriots are ******ed for running up the score - Do they really think that Brady and Co will never grow old? Teams will remember stuff like this

We all know the adage - "the bigger they are - the harder they fall"

When the Colts beat them next week - how stupid will Belichick look?
I don't think I even need to insult this one, it's stupid enough on it's own merit.

Ok - I'll try to explain it to a Pats fan - the point of holding back has to do with this little thing called 'Class' and 'Sportsmanship'- You guys have never heard of it right? Or have the Pats misplaced these traits since their SB winning years?

PS - If the Pats had beaten the Skins by 38-7, it would have been considered a thrashing - but they chose to run up the score - beating the Skins 52-7

I seriously would've thought that someone like Belichick - who's won 3 SBs as a head coach didn't need his ego coddled this badly by doing stuff like this
Yeah, we're the organization the brought in Corey Dillon AND Randy Moss, arguably two of the most malcontented people in the NFL and make them in to team players. Just simply being in our organization made these guys classy, how could any other team compare to that?

and then when you think all hope is lost and the Pats are about to win the game....

MARLIN JACKSON INTERCEPTION!
And then, RODNEY HARRISON INTERCEPTION, AND THEN ASANTE SAMUEL INTERCEPTION, AND THEN ANOTHER RODNEY HARRISON INTERCEPTION, AND THEN JUNIOR SEAU GETS AN INTERCEPTION AND THEN... wait my throat is parched I need to have some water *sips water* OK BACK AT IT, NOW, WAIT WHAT'S THIS? TOM BRADY IN ON DEFENCE AND HE GETS AN INTERCEPTION! RANDY MOSS INTERCEPTION!!!

I think that would be much better than the white towels and other stuff often handed to the crowd before a big primetime game.
hey, don't take away my colts towels. i use them in the guest bath when company comes over.
Yeah! I need something to wipe my ass with!

"You can run up the score on some teams, but you can't run on Bob Sanders"
Here's a math problem for you, don't ponder it too long:

Indianapolis Colts - Bob Saunders =
a) 6-10 b) 7-9 c) 8-8 d) 9-7

Brady wants Peytons record.
Brady wants to win a game, one game, and do it 11 more times this season.

Belacheat and Shady Brady are nothing short of PATHETIC. 4th and 2 with the score 38 to zip and you go for it. Classless. I have been watching football for sometime as most of you on here probably have and I have never seen a so called professional team do that, Repeatedly. Guess there was more to Spygate than I thought. You got caught cheating and now your PISSED at the NFL world. I bet when Belacheat was a kid and was losing at basketball or whatever he would quit and take his ball and go home.LOL Seeing stuff like that sure making me love our Colts that much more. I know our team would never conduct themselves that way. But, if we were ever going to be accused of running up the score I sure can't think of a better weekend to do it than the one coming up. GO COLTS.....................
This is so hilarious, the guy goes on and on about how classless the Pats are to be running up the score, and then ends by saying how much he would like the see the Colts do it. That's old school stupid there boys.

Team Fine = $250,000
Bellicheat Fine = $500,000
Cheating to win 3 Super Bowls? = Priceless.
I'm actually afraid to read this post more than once for fear my skull will cave in.

Which is why it was such a joke. Bellicheat should have been suspened for 4 games. Same with the draft pick. Penalizing them their 1st rounder when they have what will almost certainly be a higher pick from the Niners is ridiculous. Commish slapped them on the wrist, lightly.
Guess he must not have consulted the Competition Committee on that one eh?

Thanks for the research. Very entertaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back