Welcome to PatsFans.com

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by NovaScotiaPatsFan, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NovaScotiaPatsFan

NovaScotiaPatsFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Ah yes, everyone loves the week before we play the Colts. I love it for one simple reason: Colts fans are legally retarded.

Here are some Gems I found after about 10 minutes of searching, please feel free to add your own.

God, that can't be much of a life...

I think it's really very funny we're being lectured about running up the score and classlessness from the team who features the greatest runner up of them all, Peyton Manning ("runner up" ah, I love double entendres) not to mention the classiest homophobic coach in the NFL and Bill "yeah right, kick the extra point my ass we're goin for 2" Polian.

A Colts fan knowing what reality is? Now I've seen everything.

ha ha ha, and then a touchback ha ha ha, oh wait, yeah but the refs are on our side right Oakland fans?

Only if the Patriots bring their F game.

ROFLMGDAO!!!! Oh, that is so priceless it's soon going to be in my sig, a Colts fan whining about the ball washing the Patriots are getting. Yeah, I don't know how this poor guy has managed to hold up these last whole two long months, considering we only had to suffer through years and years of Mr Audible being ballwashed. Even now that Brady is on pace to destroy his record we still hear them mentioned in the same sentence...

Yeah, that's exactly it, it wasn't all of those INTs the greatest QB ever threw...

I don't think I even need to insult this one, it's stupid enough on it's own merit.

Yeah, we're the organization the brought in Corey Dillon AND Randy Moss, arguably two of the most malcontented people in the NFL and make them in to team players. Just simply being in our organization made these guys classy, how could any other team compare to that?

And then, RODNEY HARRISON INTERCEPTION, AND THEN ASANTE SAMUEL INTERCEPTION, AND THEN ANOTHER RODNEY HARRISON INTERCEPTION, AND THEN JUNIOR SEAU GETS AN INTERCEPTION AND THEN... wait my throat is parched I need to have some water *sips water* OK BACK AT IT, NOW, WAIT WHAT'S THIS? TOM BRADY IN ON DEFENCE AND HE GETS AN INTERCEPTION! RANDY MOSS INTERCEPTION!!!

Yeah! I need something to wipe my ass with!

Here's a math problem for you, don't ponder it too long:

Indianapolis Colts - Bob Saunders =
    a) 6-10 b) 7-9 c) 8-8 d) 9-7

Brady wants to win a game, one game, and do it 11 more times this season.

This is so hilarious, the guy goes on and on about how classless the Pats are to be running up the score, and then ends by saying how much he would like the see the Colts do it. That's old school stupid there boys.

I'm actually afraid to read this post more than once for fear my skull will cave in.

Guess he must not have consulted the Competition Committee on that one eh?

2. teamplay

teamplay Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks for the research. Very entertaining!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.