PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's on to Green Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
What's Brady's road record when it's under 40?

http://www.totalpackers.com/2014/11/29/predictions-new-england-patriots-green-bay-packers/

very interesting info about the field. That KC field was slippery too..:mad:

I would love nothing more than for Cobb to light Revis up. Lambeau Field is notoriously slippery and has been forever. How Packers management can have a field that looks so gorgeous, yet always seems to lead to a surplus of players slipping and falling is beyond me. That’s a different discussion. One person who has always handled the footing at Lambeau better than anyone else is Randall Cobb. It would not surprise me to see the Packers test Revis early to see if they have an edge.

What i didn't like was some of the lions WRs got behind our CBs but couldn't make the catches....Nelson and Cobb would have made those catches the Lions didn't. Can't let them get behind you. Especially nelson
This. Rodgers wont miss those,neither would nelson and cobb. Only solace is that the WR who got behind were not tate or megatron.

It will be very interesting to see what game plan they have for the pack today...esp Gray AND Blount...have to know where that awkward fathead boy is all game...and this will be the test of the year for the these linebackers with Rodgers back there, stay in those lanes boys...

Here is what will happen.

We will score early because we know they will if we won't. It make take a series or two while they walk through the scripted plays. I think Blount and/Or Gray will be featured to begin the PA setup that will pay dividends all game. We will swap scores up to halftime, or be separated by 10 pts at most. Then this will tilt increasingly the Pats' way. We'll identify most productive exploits at halftime on the offensive side of the ball, and will tweak the defensive side.

We'll hold the to the low 30s and put it out of reach in the high 40s or possibly lay a 50 burger on them. All of this just snapped into my brain this morning and is most likely wrong. More just a feeling of the upcoming "narrative." Not worth the pixels it's printed in.

I don't watch may Green Bay games but is it true the field is that irregular and has players slipping often?

That's a pretty damn cheap advantage if you ask me

Ya their field isn't good at all. Same almost as KC

Lets hope the pats got the right cleats unlike in the KC game.
It's probably more of a thing of being used to the field. Somehow I doubt Belichick wasn't aware of the field issues in KC or GB.

like they said..special teams will be huge with that wind

like they said..special teams will be huge with that wind
Our ST has been very good. Having said that,I cringe when Amendola sometimes on punts tries to do to much .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back