PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's Official: Big Bang Clock is NFL's Dumbest Football Player

I understand what you are saying, and I do not agree.
Sure there are dirty players, in fact, it is probably the majority.
I'm saying that what Meriwhether does when he hit high is how he was taught and is the most effective way to defend a pass at or after the point of the catch. THAT is why he does it, not because he is trying to injure the player. I am further saying the hits to the head are incidental to the intention of hitting high to separate the ball from the receiver.
Finally, I am saying that it is ludicrous to conclued that his comments mean he intends to go out of the field and purposely end a players career with a knee shot because he is mad he cant concuss them, when it is obvious he is talking about the consequences that will follow from taking away high hits.

Like we both said, we disagree, i do think players were taught to separate the player from the ball but most actually go after the ball and not the head, meriweather goes after the head hoping to knock the player out so he drops the ball. No-one separates the player from the ball better than Charles Tillman and i have never seen him suspended for headshots. And i definitely think meriweather wants to injure players and he has said so.

Like we both said, we disagree, i do think players were taught to separate the player from the ball but most actually go after the ball and not the head, meriweather goes after the head hoping to knock the player out so he drops the ball. No-one separates the player from the ball better than Charles Tillman and i have never seen him suspended for headshots. And i definitely think meriweather wants to injure players and he has said so.
When did he say he wants to injure players?

When did he say he wants to injure players?

Honestly Andy i really don't want to spend my day parsing words and in truth i am only on here so much this week because I messed my ankle up playing soccer last weekend. The Party Starter's comments are there for all to read and interpret as they wish, I took him to mean he was going to tear up knees because they suspend him for trying to knock guys out, but you are welcome to interpret them however you want.

Honestly Andy i really don't want to spend my day parsing words and in truth i am only on here so much this week because I messed my ankle up playing soccer last weekend. The Party Starter's comments are there for all to read and interpret as they wish, I took him to mean he was going to tear up knees because they suspend him for trying to knock guys out, but you are welcome to interpret them however you want.
Well that is the entire point and where this started.
I said he is talking about the consequences, and you said he is stupid.
You supported him being stupid by saying he hits people in the head.
We are now full circle.

Well that is the entire point and where this started.
I said he is talking about the consequences, and you said he is stupid.
You supported him being stupid by saying he hits people in the head.
We are now full circle.

Andy, if you want to consider Meriweather to be intelligent then by all means do so, I think he is the definition of a moron. I think he is a really dirty player and it is deliberate, can't wait until he is out of the league, the NFL will be a better place without him.

Andy, if you want to consider Meriweather to be intelligent then by all means do so, I think he is the definition of a moron. I think he is a really dirty player and it is deliberate, can't wait until he is out of the league, the NFL will be a better place without him.
Again, full circle, and my point remains you have no way of knowing whether it is deliberate or whether or not he is a moron.
Perhaps we should just end it here, because I am not a fanof judging someone you never met as if you know them intimately, and the conclusions you draw are ones you simply have no basis to make other than guessing.

He surely has a napoleon complex, too bad he just didn't have Rodney's ability.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back