PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's Gonna Snow Tonite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBronxPats14

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Rex Ryan Live Now On SNY Post Game Interview HUMBLE I Repeat HUMBLE Giving Pats All Credit Saying Their Better Team Right Now.
Hmmmm

Rex Ryan Live Now On SNY Post Game Interview HUMBLE I Repeat HUMBLE Giving Pats All Credit Saying Their Better Team Right Now.
Hmmmm

Man I took you seriously. :D I honestly thought it was going to snow.

Last edited:
At some point we're going to have to come to grips with the fact that Rex Ryan is a fantastic coach and a very intelligent human being who justs uses a different style of motivation and plays a different metagame than Belichick but he's not some evil moron.

Man I took you seriously. :D I honeslty thought it was going to snow.

lol I was shocked when I was watching I thought it was some joke waiting for a dumba$$ punch line to rip Pats but he came off sincere. I can't possibly see Jets taking his BS seriously anymore.

It is in the 60s here. Nice clear quite night around town.

At some point we're going to have to come to grips with the fact that Rex Ryan is a fantastic coach and a very intelligent human being who justs uses a different style of motivation and plays a different metagame than Belichick but he's not some evil moron.
Yiou are assuming that he earns that. He hasn't yet.

Man I took you seriously. :D I honestly thought it was going to snow.

LOL! My sunburn and sweat stained t-shirt from the game say otherwise. I had the top down on the Jeep going to the game today! :rocker:

I agree, he's not evil. He has the self-control of a three year old though. He's a clown, I don't care what metagame he thinks he is employing, the net result is he's a ******* clown and his team of clowns is only too happy to follow his lead.

Don't forget. We're back to the cap this year. They couldn't go over. How do you think some of his prima donnas felt about having to restructure their contracts this year? After all, they've been told how great they were the previous two years. Now, I have to take a pay cut?
WTF??

That sentence simply hypnotized me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes