PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is there any way to watch..Atlanta/pats game??

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeSi_PatzGal said:
Helpp !!! i moved to boulder, co ( suxz big timee )....i got NFL SUNDAY TICKET..but dont think they will show pre season games...but i really wanna see them...plz helpp me !! :(

Not sure if you'll luck out or not and get to see the game. It is a CBS Nat'l broadcast but here in the NY/NJ area the Jets-Bucs game is on instead! NOOOOOOOOOOO! Tough being a Pats fan in this area I'll tell ya!

I'll bet it gets blacked out and you get stuck with the Denver game instead...

A "Happy" Birthday to you anyway!

PATSNUTme said:
Happy birthday! It's on at 8PM EST so it should be on about 6Pm out there.

Which B-day is it? I'll guess. If I take Box_O_ Rocks last b-day- subtract 10 and divide by 4 = 20.

Am I right?

Thank you PATSNUTme n Bostonbuzz !..lolz dont guess...ill b 22 tomorrow..:D

im soo confused...dontknow if cbs will broadcast tht game or not (here in CO)..is there any way i can find out for sure??:(

Last edited by a moderator:
DeSi_PatzGal said:

im soo confused...dontknow if cbs will broadcast tht game or not (here in CO)..is there any way i can find out for sure??:(

Go on line to your cable provider. They should have a listing of programs for friday.

DeSi_PatzGal said:
Helpp !!! i moved to boulder, co ( suxz big timee )....i got NFL SUNDAY TICKET..but dont think they will show pre season games...but i really wanna see them...plz helpp me !! :(
If previous posters are right, you'll have to drink heavily and haunt the forum (I'd never suggest the chat room to a lady, though Pats1 does a decent play-by-play there - but you can get pretty much the same thing in the game thread he'll start here).

Depending on who provides your Sunday Ticket, here's a handy link.
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageIF.jsp?assetId=1800014&page=Teams/NFL/NWE

Happy Boithday to youse! :singing:

Box_O_Rocks said:
If previous posters are right, you'll have to drink heavily and haunt the forum (I'd never suggest the chat room to a lady, though Pats1 does a decent play-by-play there - but you can get pretty much the same thing in the game thread he'll start here).

Depending on who provides your Sunday Ticket, here's a handy link.
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageIF.jsp?assetId=1800014&page=Teams/NFL/NWE

Happy Boithday to youse! :singing:

I was in chat with Charter today, asking if they'll have the NFL Network games on an alternate channel.

"Sorry, don't know."

"Thanks for the help."

Last edited:
pats1 said:
I was in chat with Charter today, asking if they'll have the NFL Network games on an alternate channel.

"Sorry, don't know."

"Thanks for the help."
DirecTV, it's expensive, but who needs furniture and food?

I think all the preseason games will be broadcast and or re broadcast on NFL network

I was counting on see the friday game on CBS here is Jersey. I'll be pissed if it's not on.

NEM said:
YOU're 22. Great, you and I are a perfect match.......

Right NEM. Your wearing shorts that are 22 years old.:woohoo:

DeSi_PatzGal said:

How did this post here get edited by NEM?????? I didn't know that someone else could edit another person's post......learned something today......

NEM said:
YOU're 22. Great, you and I are a perfect match.......

Hey now, dont try and cut into this Desi connection. I already have my family getting in touch with hers. :D :rocker:

desi-patsfan said:
Hey now, dont try and cut into this Desi connection. I already have my family getting in touch with hers. :D :rocker:

lolzzz...nice to see another desi :D (BTW desiz dont like football..right?;) )

lol...NEM...thought u were older !

DeSi_PatzGal said:
lolzzz...nice to see another desi :D (BTW desiz dont like football..right?;) )

lol...NEM...thought u were older !

I'd watch out for NEM. Never can trust those 70-something men. :D

rabthepat said:
Not in my opinion but then again I'm to the point in my life where etiquette is a distant memory like the Sony Walkman.
I thought Walkmans were fairly new? I am thinking about getting rid of my 8-tracks, though.

pats1 said:
I'd watch out for NEM. Never can trust those 70-something men. :D
With that many posting, it's no wonder the count is so high. :eek:

DeSi_PatzGal said:
Helpp !!! i moved to boulder, co ( suxz big timee ) :(

:bricks:

No it doesn't. I just got done spending a few days with my older brother in Boulder and it was a great place to visit (granted the amount of hippies is overwhelming).

im really sad...just found out CBS here will air donkz game tomorrow...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back