PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is the Miami game our trap game of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The more I think about this the more this game worries me.
It comes AFTER the Rats game. We all know we want to Destory them
After this if we are 14-0 home field may be all sewed up.
Who will think the Fish have a chance if they are still winless? For some reason they always seem to win 1 game a year against us.
Could they beat us?

not in Foxboro...or anywhere else in this quadrant of the galaxy

errrrrrrrr.........let me think...........NO

NO

Do you guys lay awake at night worring about this stuff??

Buffalo has a better shot at beating the Pats than the Fish do.

Last edited:
No way! Pro Player Stadium (or whatever it's called) is typically Brady's house of horrors.

Last edited:
Idiots posted the very same faux trap point before the game IN Miami.
How'd THAT work out?

Last edited:
No way. Miami is not a good team obviously and everyone is injured.
I was at the Dolphins Pats game in Miami and I swear the only names I heard for the dolphins were, Lemon, Ginn, and Brown, thats their whole team right there, even Jason Taylor looked slow. There is no way the Pats will lose to this horrible Miami team, I don't care if the freaking practice squad is playing, I don't see Miami winning.

I also plan to be at that game in Foxboro since I'll be in Boston for Christmas.

We should win easy but they do seem to beat us every year, even the years we won SB's. That's all I'm saying

You're right. If we let our guard down and look to the next week we might only win by an even 40.

Wow. Miami a trap game. Wow.

The only game that should give anyone the slightest bit of concern is Pit. They could eek out a win, but hopefully the better team wins.

Other than that, no one can beat the Pats. The Pats can play like **** and still blowout 90% of the teams in the NFL.

How about week 17 at NYG?
not a trap game, but I don't think Brady will play longer than 1 quarter

We should win easy but they do seem to beat us every year, even the years we won SB's. That's all I'm saying

They normally beat us when they are at home

Tom Brady has only beaten the Dolphins 3 times in Miami

No offense, but the Dolphins have as much chance of winning that game as Santa does of delivery a really special babe to your bed.

It could be a trap game in the sense that it's a sandwich game between the emotional Jets destruction and the Giants game at the end, but even so the gap in talent is so vast that there is almost no way to fathom the game being competitve.

buffalo could be the most difficult game for us ..night game against a hard team and fired up crowd.

Miami is done. They traded their receiver and lost their top back. Brady might set a passing record that day.

Guysss Hello? Week 17 At The Giants!!!!
The One Game Where The Starters Will Probably Just Play One Drive

Except for the years that they didn't, like 2003. I'm worried about the Bills slightly since the Pats will be coming off the bye, and the Giants in week 17, especially if HFA has been wrapped up. Other than that, no one on the rest of the schedule scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft