PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Phillip Rivers Ryan Leaf's Little Brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
let it go san

some people value wins

******ed fantasy footballers only value stats

let it go san

some people value wins

******ed fantasy footballers only value stats

Please don't use the word ******ed, or ******. Frankly, it's just not nice. Dumbass, moron, asshat, I'm all for it. ******, totally wrong.

As far as stats, I don't put as much weight on it. I just think Rivers has a TON of growing up to do. I think Brees is better and a little part of it is because he acts more poised and professional.

Pure conjecture. What is not conjecture and what is most meaningful is what Brees and Rivers each produced with the same roster of players. And that right there is the tale of the tape.

funny how Chargers and their fans are acting like they are somehow further along in the playoffs, bacause they won a playoff game, then they were last year. They are in exactly the same place as last year, only this year they go on the road instead of hosting the game.

funny how Chargers and their fans are acting like they are somehow further along in the playoffs, bacause they won a playoff game, then they were last year. They are in exactly the same place as last year, only this year they go on the road instead of hosting the game.

I almost kind of feel bad for them. They don't realize what it is like playing in Polian's Dome. There are special rules there, you must learn them.

I almost kind of feel bad for them. They don't realize what it is like playing in Polian's Dome. There are special rules there, you must learn them.

Special Rule #1: If Bill doesn't like a particular penalty call, or lack thereof, or a rule interpretation by an official, or a final score, he may convene a meeting of the Competition Committee to insure that it will never happen again.

Special Rule #2: If a player or team offical does not like Special Rule #1, that player or team offical must refer to, and be guided by, Special Rule #3.

Special Rule #3: Any player or a team official referring to this Rule must abide by Rule #1 without exception.

Special Rule #4: Any conflict arising from the interpretation or enforcement of these Special Rules will be resolved by Bill, in his sole discretion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft