PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Maroney okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was hot yesterday. The humidity was a factor, and before teh game even started Simms made a comment that both teams will be subbing in players heavily to avoid cramping. Maroney was fine.

Maroney will average 18 carries per game. Expect what you saw yesterday pretty much all year - we can hope.

That's why they got Morris. I think the main difference going forward will be to see a bit more of Faulk and Evans (2 or 3 more carries per game than yesterday).

I think
17 Maroney
10 Morris
4 Evans
3 Faulk

would be a pretty ideal way to get to 34 carries per game (the other odd carries on QB sneaks, or end around plays).

Nobody said he was hurt seriously, no one's panicking - I just referred to another thread where someone said that Maroney took a knee to the helmet and that's why he was out for 2 or 3 consecutive series.

OK, thanks.

I misunderstood when you said it turned out he was hurt.

I feel better now ;-)

And would it be terrrible if the distribution is as below? Why?

17 Morris
10 Maroney
4 Evans
3 Faulk
1 Brady

Maroney will average 18 carries per game. Expect what you saw yesterday pretty much all year - we can hope.

That's why they got Morris. I think the main difference going forward will be to see a bit more of Faulk and Evans (2 or 3 more carries per game than yesterday).

I think
17 Maroney
10 Morris
4 Evans
3 Faulk

would be a pretty ideal way to get to 34 carries per game (the other odd carries on QB sneaks, or end around plays).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News