PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Julian Edelman Jewish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is but he's hiding it from the rest of the team. He knows that the Patriots are an exclusive team full of blue bloods and he want to use his football skills to get a scholarship to Harvard.

004112_2.jpg

Perfect. Now you need Matt Damon playing the part of Wes Welker to act as the antagonist...

Not sure - But he's damn sure a good little football player, But if he's Polish I'm going to buy his Jersey! I only buy Polish Players jerseys...... :rolleyes:

How's that Janikowski jersey?

Seriously, if his father's name is Francis, probably not. But this is a pretty terrible thread.

If he is Jewish....can we nickname him Jewish Lightning?

If he's having a great game....we can say "Jewish Lightning is burning down the house".:D

Last edited:
If he is Jewish....can we nickname him Jewish Lightning?

If he's having a great game....we can say "Jewish Lightning is burning down the house".:D

Jewish Lightning thats great. I dont care if he's jewish or muslim he has played beyond anyones expectations so far for a seventh round pick . He may be our preseason MVP.

How's that Janikowski jersey?

Seriously, if his father's name is Francis, probably not. But this is a pretty terrible thread.

I wear it everyweek when I'm cutting the grass.

Lighten up Francis, Edelman's not Jewish?

Bummer, this thread was just starting to role. :rolleyes:

...But this is a pretty terrible thread.

Aw, come on. Patsfan55 was just interested in finding some inside knowledge on Edelman. We always take a little extra pride in our minority...especially if they play for our favorite football team.

Well I don't think so

His name is not Jewlian Edelman

Aw, come on. Patsfan55 was just interested in finding some inside knowledge on Edelman. We always take a little extra pride in our minority...especially if they play for our favorite football team.

thank you, these people just don't get it

The fact that this matters, his "Jewishness", is pretty pathetic. Try basing your jersey selection on someone you actually LIKE, and not their nationality. Your comment leads to a bad place...Are you going to shun our German LT because of his nationality? Lets grow up a bit here.

The fact that this matters, his "Jewishness", is pretty pathetic. Try basing your jersey selection on someone you actually LIKE, and not their nationality. Your comment leads to a bad place...Are you going to shun our German LT because of his nationality? Lets grow up a bit here.

Funny, I thought the Olympics was all about that, and was pimped like the ****ens every 4 years.

I don't think his "Jewishness" is his nationality.

Just sayin'

:p

It's saddening how much ignorance there is in this board. I remember a year or so ago somebody being Jewish was brought up and the same thing happened. It's quite pathetic how some of the gentile world thinks, honestly.

First of all, the only jersey I currently wear is my authentic Willie jersey, because he was by far my favorite Patriot of all time (which is why I selected my nickname on here). Second of all, I never bought a Josh Miller jersey because he was Jewish, neither do I own a Youk shirt because he is a fellow Jew. Third, I never brought up anybody elses nationality, speaking of which, last time I checked Judaism was a religion, not a nationality. Something tells me you need to get a little more cultured.

When I said I was going out and buying his jersey tomorrow if he is in fact Jewish, I wasn't being totally serious. I was just excited at the possibility that there could be a halfway decent skilled position Jew on the Pats. The way some of you people think make me feel ashamed to be in the same "Patriot Nation" as you.

It's saddening how much ignorance there is in this board. I remember a year or so ago somebody being Jewish was brought up and the same thing happened. It's quite pathetic how some of the gentile world thinks, honestly.

1. Where have you been? 2. Ouch.

It's quite pathetic how some of the gentile world thinks, honestly.

Blatant ethnocentrism is a huge turn off to many people. I don't care if you or others show extreme preference to people in your race/religion, but keep it to yourself.

Blatant ethnocentrism is a huge turn off to many people. I don't care if you or others show extreme preference to people in your race/religion, but keep it to yourself.

There's no preference. We're just very proud when we see a prominent Jewish sports star. Because, as you saw in the movie Airplane, the list is very small. Anybody got a link to that clip?

I think the poster just identifies more easily with Jewish players.Jews have traditionally not been known (besides a few noticable exceptions) as great athletes.I may not have mentioned it before but in edition to being a Native American Indian I am also Jewish. My name Dan Wolfman is short for "Dances with Wolf Man"

Anyone ever hear Adam Sandler's Chanukah song? That is the spirit of this thread. Jewish people like to humorously ponder who else is Jewish, there is no malice to it. Relax folks, this is fun.

So put on your yamulke...

Anyone ever hear Adam Sandler's Chanukah song? That is the spirit of this thread. Jewish people like to humorously ponder who else is Jewish, there is no malice to it. Relax folks, this is fun.

So put on your yamulke...

Somebody gets it, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back