Welcome to PatsFans.com

Is it ok to cry...a little

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by NENGFAN, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NENGFAN

NENGFAN Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm sitting here in NJ at my desk listening to others talk about their wonderful experience in watching the greatest SuperBowl ever, blah, blah, blah. Its making me sick and I just can't stand it. I sometimes feel if I breakdown and cry (privately ofcourse) it might release some of the pain.

Man - this one REALLY hurts!!!!!
  2. D-cleater

D-cleater Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

grow a pair, you'll feel better
  3. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

You should have felt the same way in 2001.

I don't think it was the geatest SB ever at all... the first 3 quarters sucked. it really did. and the 4th quarter was good.

The Carolina SB was great because the back and forth nature of the 4th.

Either way, they deserve it, and you have felt that way 3 times recently. All in all, I think Patriot nation just got too used to winning, even winning wasn't that satisfying this year, we had to be perfect, or nothing...

And for me, last year hurt far more. This sucks, but last year was worse. Only becuase I started to celbrate before the game was over.
  4. rockthecasbah

rockthecasbah Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I cried. But I'm a girl, so it may be more culturally acceptable for me. Although, my mom laughed at me for crying about a football game.

You know, this is one of those things. This SB is exactly like the AFCCG from last year: it may have been a great game and if it was any team other than the Patriots (or the opposite result), I might have enjoyed it. But because it was the Patriots and the score was the way it was, I will never be able to watch either of these games again.
  5. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I don't know about crying a little but I just showed this post to the whole shop and they laughed a lot.
    It's Bears country over here.
    Seriously though, you might want to weep in the privacy of your own closet.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
  6. Wax Frog

Wax Frog Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
  7. unoriginal

unoriginal Rookie

Ratings:
    +42 / 2 / -1

Perhaps a more culturally respectable way of dealing with loss is to find someone weaker than you and then beat the **** out of them. Depending on where you live you may need to get drunk first for it to be considered kosher.
  8. primetime

primetime Rookie

Ratings:
    +128 / 20 / -8

#18 Jersey

I bawled in public. But I was out of my mind drunk and it was 4 AM in Dublin, so there wasn't anyone on the streets.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.