Welcome to PatsFans.com

Is Hate a strong word?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by NEPatriot, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

http://www.sports-central.org/sports/2008/01/16/10_ways_the_chargers_can_beat_the_patriots.php

This guy hates Pats with passion.:rocker:

I hope he doesn't kill himself on this sunday night after pats win.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  2. N.Eman

N.Eman Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Re: Is Hate a strong word.?

I hope he does and all the rest of idiots who follow such crap

3. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,748 / 12 / -15

#75 Jersey

4. swuster

swuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Plenty of guys hate LT. And definitely more hate Rivers - obviously, I'm not just talking about fans on this board, but around the league as well.

Don't worry about it...people's emotions get high, and it's all for the fun of the game. What's a good sporting event without passion for the game anyways?

People will be people...just because someone hates an NFL player doesn't mean it takes away any of the accomplishments they've garnered over the years.

5. xmarkd400x

xmarkd400x 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Guess what? On divisional weekend, all the passers who passed for the most yards lost. Its YPA that matters. So, yeah. "He has the most yards in the postseason so far" holds as much water as a boat.

D-coordinator? Don't offensive coordinators call offensive plays? Anyways, what do these stats prove? There are 2 good rushing totals and 2 mediocre (at best) rushing totals. Maybe, if you want to make the argument about rushing being the key to victory, you should include rush attempts. Also, these are only spectacular examples of how to keep it close. Not how to win.

Ok. Sure. File this one in the "score more points than them" category.

What's that? Turnovers correlate with wins? Alert the presses! Again, file under the "score more points than them" category.

The next time Brady gets rattled by a tough hit will be the first.

"Coach up your kick and punt coverage teams." Maybe somebody should tell him that the Chargers have a special teams coach who's job is to, surprise, coach special teams. Yes, having a unit (O/D/ST) play exceptionally well will help you to win. File this one (#3 now) in the "score more points than them" category.

Punish them. It sounds manly. Frankly, all this section does is make me smile at the Patriots recieving numbers.

Belichick is selling that the Chargers are a legitimate threat to the Patriots. Way to undo your entire column with one moronic statement. :bricks:

I'd love to see stats on how "physical" teams are. Who leads the league? You say the defense is overrated? Ok, I may as well take you at face value since you don't back up your argument. Yes, the offense does look like it is Madden on easy mode. Because it is. #9 is a bunch of fluff.

Yes. Boston doesn't know what it's like to come up big in postseason games. The Chargers have 9 postseason wins all time. Bill Belichick and Tom Brady have 12. Water? Sorry. We have plenty of chowdahh.

You should have just not written anything.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  6. Hamtown

Hamtown On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

HATE! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.