PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indianapolis Star columnist Bob Kravitz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize that. He is an absolute colts suck up, and assumes they are the best at everything.

You've never read Kravitz then... he's the Colts version of Borges...

Well maybe not that bad - but tell a Colts fan that Kravitz thinks everything the Colts do is great and they'd laugh you right out of the forum

Many columnists write stories like this so they can hypocritically mock the Pats if they don't win it all this season.

Self serving hypocrites....

I don't like this guy at all. Here is his story on the patriots and how they have already won it;
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071005/COLUMNISTS01/710050453/1034/COLUMNISTS01

I read his article as if he were a sports writer for a paper in the home town of the defending champions. Kinda like our sportswriters were doing the in 2005 when they were aproaching an undefeated recorded and our writers were miffed at the lack of coverage for the defending champs....

But that's just me.

You'd think the Colts fans would finally be happy, with the Super Bowl win and all, but now it's the "noone respects us, everyone is falling all over the Patriots and WE, afterall, are the defending Super Bowl Champions (like that matters).

One of my customers is a Colts fan, not some diehard nitwit who sees everything through blue colored glasses, and he is still miffed that the 2004 and 2005 teams didn't win the Super Bowl, especially the 2005 team, which went from going 16-0 to 14-2 to out in the first round, an epic gag job according to him (and ****loads of other people).

Funny thing is he basically gave up after that season, said last year shocked him......................

Actually he had some good points despite the tongue in cheek approach, everyone is getting carried away much too early. Let's check back after, Dallas, Indy and Pitt, and by the way don't overlook the Browns, Ravens and Giants, and oh, don't we always lose the Miami game in Miami?

Now, now, lets not get personal with everyones favorite Colts troll; he packed up the truck and moved out of Indiana a long time ago. He headed East, not West, the braindead buffoon that he is...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft