PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm so PSYCHED - STALLWORTH !!!

I already knew Stallworth was coming here months ago, when i found out he was a free agent. I know the Pats and knew he was the guy for us. Im psyched to, and looking forward to this season. It has been a great off season so far. I dont remember such an exciting off season as this one.

You guys should be excited. But Welker and Stallworth aren't Branch and Givens. Just keep that in mind.

Aqua,
You and I both know that you are getting nervous that Zack and Jason won't be able to just blitz ever down:p this year because our WR won't be able to get open.
Looks like they'll have to play next year.:eek:

Our coral of receivers we have now are better than we've ever had under BB.

The phin fans are trying to downplay it because their jealous and they know deep inside they're screwed! hahaha !! They can spin all they won't, they're not even touching the surface of my excitment! The phins had their coach bail on them after lying to them, and then they cut a dozen guys, including a probowl te, and got nothing for them!

welker in our system, with brady will be awesome! hell, he was awesome last year, no matter what phin fans try to say! I still can't believe we got him! when I watched him play last year, I was wishing he was on our team!!

just wait until we add more young depth of talent with our two first rounders!!

Branch and givens aren't even a thought to us anymore. We so totally don't care about them, we're more than recovered from them! and from weiss and crennel. and from mcginest, and vinatieri, and damian woody. and joe andruzzi and ted washington and, well you get the picture! Listen phin fans,
shula is long gone, you haven't won in a long time, your rebuilding and the jets are better than you now!

have fun waiting for the future to come!!
The pats time is right, freakin' now !!!!!!!!!!!

Aqua,
You and I both know that you are getting nervous that Zack and Jason won't be able to just blitz ever down:p this year because our WR won't be able to get open.
Looks like they'll have to play next year.:eek:

Well you forget to mention Porter and Crowder coming off the other edge and in the middle as well.;)

Plus, don't forget about Will Allen. Stallworth is fast, but Allen gets the upper hand any day. Jason Taylor always owns Brady and it will be the same story again in 2007. :)

You guys should be excited. But Welker and Stallworth aren't Branch and Givens. Just keep that in mind.

No but they will be 100 percent better than Chambers and Boooker

Well you forget to mention Porter and Crowder coming off the other edge and in the middle as well.;)

Plus, don't forget about Will Allen. Stallworth is fast, but Allen gets the upper hand any day. Jason Taylor always owns Brady and it will be the same story again in 2007. :)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
really, we're just so totally impressed with that talented dolphin team!
hahahahahaha

also rans again for phin fools!

But you guys are overrating Welker big time (some of you at least.)
Wasn't he your top receiver last year? You don't think he will be a force in the middle of the field? I thought he was pretty good myself.

Wasn't he your top receiver last year? You don't think he will be a force in the middle of the field? I thought he was pretty good myself.

The bottom line is that we've improved our WR's over last year. Our offense was pretty good last year (averaged more ppg than the year before w/ Branch and Givens) and will be even better this year.

No but they will be 100 percent better than Chambers and Boooker

There is not a chance of god's beautiful green earth that I would ever take Stallworth/ Welker over Chambers/ Booker. You guys need to get over the honeymoon with Welker, take it from me, he's an average football player.

There is not a chance of god's beautiful green earth that I would ever take Stallworth/ Welker over Chambers/ Booker. You guys need to get over the honeymoon with Welker, take it from me, he's an average football player.

somebody is in denial.

somebody is in denial.

I know it!
isn't it funny!

to watch somebody so jealous that they'll say anything as long as they can keep running from their truth!

first of all, earth to aquafairy, marty booker bloooooooows !!!!!

he'd be behind gaffney on this team. and that's no lie.
what has he ever done? nothing. and he never will.
how can you cut mcmichael and keep a useless jag like booker?

secondly. not only are stallworth and welker better, it's not even close.
throw in caldwell and gaffney and you're just fighting a losing cause.

have we even mentioned brady versus, um, nobody?
your team is pathetic, admit it, that's why saban bolted.
he could see the mess and the futility.
it's really fun watching you try to hide from it though!
sucker !!

An average player that led YOUR team in receptions, even more than the godlike Chambers and Booker, puhleasseee. The only reason you're here is to try to troll about our offseason, which was voted by most NFL experts as the best, even before we signed Stallworth. Get a grip Aqua, your act is getting old. Go read your thread from last year about why the Phins are going to wn the division in 2006. Maybe after the draft, you can change the title to 2007, so we can have another good laugh. TROLL.

Yeah I can see why you're pissed at Branch, that was low ball what he did. (But then again, the Pats didn't want to give him the money.)

This is just wrong. It shows you don't know the story. They did want to give him the money. The problem ws his agent.

Aqua, I agree, Welker/Stallworth is an improvement on last year, but people here need to calm down a little. That said, I did want to point out that Branch WAS offered a very competitive contract by the Pats F.O., but he was insistent on righting the (mis)perceived wrong of having been forced, as a rookie, to sign a 5-year deal after agreeing to a 4-year deal. He held out, went to Seattle and got paid a bit more than our offer - an offer that made him the 7th-highest paid WR in the NFL. That's ridiculous and we happily collected that #1 pick. So...

Deion goes to Seattle. We get Donte Stallworth and a #1 pick. That is a sweet deal, given that Donte's on a "show me" contract.

Please go put on your AJ Duhe retro jersey and think of what might have been had you sign a real QB, now your going to sign a mushroom head in Green to go with Mr Silly Puty Leg in Dante..

actually, thanks for your opinion, but, no, nobody here needs to calm down one bit. You need to smell the coffee.

if you don't see the talent we do, you will eventually.
some people are just a little slower than others.

Stallworth had one more TD and the same amount of yards as Branch in 2 less games.

Givens is garbage. Brady made him.

Welker and Stallworth, with Gaffney, Caldwell, Thomas, Watson, and Maroney? Wow, that offense is for fun.

Lol I just found out that Dabid Givens averages 11.6 games per season while Donte Stallworth averages 13.5 games per season. Just shows that most of this talk is just hype based on little fact.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back