PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Im Shocked...Marcus Vick Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gr8est said:
Big deal, "he'll just be taking it to a higher level baby!"

Apparently he hasn't gotten the news that they've already made a remake of "The Longest Yard"

Hey, give the guy credit - at least he hasn't given any girls herpes recently.

Marcus is just a Punk.....This is just the beginning of his notorius stupid stunts...

Last summer he got involved with a 15 yr who is now sueing him, High speed car chase from the local cops, seen buying prescriptions that were NOT over the counter kind.....This kid is such a waste to fooball, that Viginia Tech should of booted his butt last year.....I hate to think who ends up Drafting his sorry self....But I did hear that T.O. is looking for a side kick to play with!!!! LMAO

Bill's Girl said:
Starting at quarterback for the Oakland Raiders........Marcus Vick!

Mark my words, people! He and Randy Moss are MADE for each other! Plus the fact that the Raiders will have a new coach to start the next season!
Couldn't agree more! Predicted as much last week. Perfect fit. Or Maybe hang out with the rest of the ex-cons in Baltimore if Oakland doesn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back