PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm saying Week 1 Starters: Mayo and Wheatley

Status
Not open for further replies.
:help: My analytical skillset is on the fritz! Nice call Biggie.

This wins the GOOD CALL of the preseason.

Congrats!

Thanks. Time will tell how productive the overall defense is.

I will say it will be exciting watching a defense with established starters and a few players in their first or second years who have to prove themselves.

I know Mayo is a no brainer. But I'm saying Wheatley is going to win the job over Fernando Bryant. The starting corners will be Hobbs and Wheatley. I know they're short but they're pretty fast.

Both of these guys are gonna be starters right from the start.

We'll see BM come in on passing downs and nickle packages. I expect Sanders and Harrison on the first play of the game but I don't expect a firm "starter". I think it's more of a rotation.

good call on Wheatley, Biggles....from watching the preseason it looked like Bryant was a fish out of water in this D...playing 10 yards off a WRon 3rd and 4 doesn't cut it.

funny thing is I wonder the reaction would be if Fernando was still here.

I know Mayo is a no brainer. But I'm saying Wheatley is going to win the job over Fernando Bryant. The starting corners will be Hobbs and Wheatley. I know they're short but they're pretty fast.

Both of these guys are gonna be starters right from the start.

We'll see BM come in on passing downs and nickle packages. I expect Sanders and Harrison on the first play of the game but I don't expect a firm "starter". I think it's more of a rotation.

it would not suprise me i think they like what wheatley has done. we might see him returning kicks in week 1 insted of playing DB though. i like wheatley a lot i think he might have been a steal for the pats

it would not suprise me i think they like what wheatley has done. we might see him returning kicks in week 1 insted of playing DB though. i like wheatley a lot i think he might have been a steal for the pats

who do you see playing opposite hobbs? sanders? merriwether?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back