PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm about 3 players short of a full roster. LFG!!

We are short of a full roster at the following positions:

- Starting QB

- #1 WR

- #2 WR

- Starting LG

- Starting DE

- 0/1-tech DT

- Weak-side LB

- #4 CB
Owenu is your LG

If base is 4-2-5, Judson and Wise are edge. Van Noy is Will. Winovich or Uche replace Wise on passing downs.

BB is betting Gadchaux is your 1 tech.

Agholar is a 2. Look at his 17 and 18 stats in Philly. And, last year.

I agree about no number 1, how often have we had one. Do you need one in a two-TE set?

4th cb is jones or Williams. C’mon man.

Obviously, not having a qb will hurt this team. After that the two DT’s will be key to our defense. Other 9 are championship caliber. Nothing wrong with edge. Judon
and Wise/Wino/Uche will be good.

My dream draft would be Devonta in 1st and Nixon - DT - Iowa in 2nd. But, we have to solve qb first.

I can see us 11-6 with a decent draft

I can see us 11-6 with a decent draft
a decent draft: a QB
two OL's to compete

We may have a 3rd for something else, or even use our 3rd for an OL.

a decent draft: a QB
two OL's to compete

We may have a 3rd for something else, or even use our 3rd for an OL.

Bill could also draft a DE with pass-rushing juice, a LB who can cover somebody, and a WR of course...

I agree about no number 1, how often have we had one. Do you need one in a two-TE set?
I think you still need one. Pats have two good tight ends now, but neither of them are at the level (Gronk, Kittle, Kelce) where they can replace a number 1 receiver.

Bill could also draft a DE with pass-rushing juice, a LB who can cover somebody, and a WR of course...

I have no strong feeling about any pick other than QB in the first and a backup lineman or two in the 4th. I suspect that any other early pick available will be traded into 2022. Who we pick in the 5th - 7th is of only minor interest to me.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back