PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you picked Deion Branch up in fantasy football...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Would you start him this week?????

Without knowing who else is on your roster/bench, how can you possibly answer that question?

Non-snide answer: not unless your team/bench sucks and/or you have injuries.

I picked him up, but I'm starting Hillis (RB/WR slot), Tony Gonzalez (WR/TE slot), Jennings, Wallace, and Gaffney over him.

I don't think the team uses Deion much this week,start him off slowly

I have a lot of people on a bye, plus I just traded for Tom Brady using my running back depth (Jahvid Best, Portis), so I don't have a lot of choices of who to start at the flex spot. Right now it's either Golden Tate or Deion Branch. I'm leaning towards Golden.

i picked up Tate instead, believe me, hes our man. the Patriots wouldn't have traded moss if they didn't think Tate could replace him. Branch is merely an insurance policy incase Tate struggles.

many other considerations such as branch needing to catch up on the playbook are factors which go against branch in fantasy and real football.

i picked up Tate instead, believe me, hes our man. the Patriots wouldn't have traded moss if they didn't think Tate could replace him. Branch is merely an insurance policy incase Tate struggles.

many other considerations such as branch needing to catch up on the playbook are factors which go against branch in fantasy and real football.

Tate was gone before I had a chance to grab him.

I'm in a 16 man league, other people got him before me. But I have Brandon Tate starting this week because ochocinco is on bye and Devery Henderson stopped catching passes after week one. I hope Tate can do it for me.

I don't think he'll be ready this week. I got Roddy White, Calvin Johnson and Harvin starting with R. Williams on the bench. I might start Williams in place of Harvin if Prince Pick-Six is not playing

Yeah, I grabbed Tate too. I'm expecting more out of him than Branch for the first few weeks of the season, if not the entire year.

I think he is a good start, but it truly depends on what your other options are. The Pats are known for picking up new players and having them produce before the opponent knows now to stop them. Just look at the 2007 season, and this year with Tate, Hernandez, BJGE, and Woodhead. I expect Branch to have a good game. though this is coming from a Pats Fans :bricks:

I have had him for at least 4 years in my keeper league, and yes ... I am starting him this week ... because Ocho has a bye.

I have a lot of people on a bye, plus I just traded for Tom Brady using my running back depth (Jahvid Best, Portis), so I don't have a lot of choices of who to start at the flex spot. Right now it's either Golden Tate or Deion Branch. I'm leaning towards Golden.

Ummmmmm, not for nothing but. Someone actually traded Brady to you for a couple RB? :confused:

Please, pray tell us the QB he kept on his roster.

Branch wasn't even a good fantasy option when he was in his prime.

He is fine in a PPR league which is the league I have him in.....He may not score a ton of TD's but the catches and yardage are just fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand