Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Carolina Panthers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Out Of Nowhere Underdog

Votes: 17 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like what the Tampa Bay Buccaneers did last season, and next season I expect a massive improvement from them. I see a major run to the Super Bowl next season from Tampa Bay.

As always, I couldn't possibly care less who they play, as long as they win. Certain variables will help to determine who the consensus pick for "wanted opponent" is when the time comes.

Cowboys need to prove last year was no fluke. They seem to be the type of team who underperforms with expectations.

Agreed. Dak had a good year but it's a one year sample. That isn't long enough to predict he'll produce again at that level (as you said there's lots of tape on him).

If he takes a small step forward I think Dallas is the team to beat, however, if not we are looking at the same potential mix cast of Dallas, Atl, Sea or GB. I'd also be surprised if we aren't looking at the same AFC mix cast too: NE, Pitt, KC, Oak (not to discount the annual Miami hype).

Texans & Broncos could be a huge threat with a QB. Steelers, Chiefs, Raiders maybe.

I'd like to play the 2016 LA Rams.

I'm surprised the Falcons are not on your list.

But anyway, the only teams I would not want to face in a Super Bowl are Seattle, Atlanta, Carolina, Philly, and St. Louis (ha ha, I know, right?).

Logic, we've arleady beaten them in the Super Bowl. I prefer to bring on a different contender for us to conquer. So yes, bring on the Giants or Green Bay or Cardinals.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Ask me again after the draft.

WHO SHALL WE DUEL???
Also predict the conference title games for next season

I think Patriots Vs Seahawks II

2017 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
VS
OAKLAND RAIDERS

2017 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
VS
Carolina Panthers
Washington Generals

I'd say the Falcons are the best of all those teams. I see their D coming on strong.

We're on to the combine.

nfc seems to be a pretty open field right now, undercard teams made it to the super bowl two years running now

so my bubble team turned super bowl contender for next year is

Redskins - 13
Patriots - 38

brady victory lap, starts talking about retirement

It'll be tough for the Falcons to come back from that loss - like, ever.

I think Seattle might have another run. This is the game I'd most like to see. I love it when these two teams hook up. Epic rivalry growing here.

I'd also love to see Tampa Bay get there, get all ****y, and get their asses kicked by New England.

1.giants (revenge)
2.packers (sick of the Rodgers d*ck riders)
3.cowboys

I'm surprised the Falcons are not on your list.

But anyway, the only teams I would not want to face in a Super Bowl are Seattle, Atlanta, Carolina, Philly, and St. Louis (ha ha, I know, right?).

Logic, we've arleady beaten them in the Super Bowl. I prefer to bring on a different contender for us to conquer. So yes, bring on the Giants or Green Bay or Cardinals.

I think Atlanta won't make the playoffs next season, even if they do I expect a drop off/hangover maybe not as bad as Carolina but no chance of them making the Super Bowl next season imo

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
San Fran or the Bears, whoever gets Jimmy

FWIW the Cowboys have the toughest schedule in regards to the QBs they'll face. Also, defenses now have a full year plus of film on Dak. No Defense (yet). Not too sure if they'll even make the playoffs.

I don't think they will get a first round bye, but that division is garbage.

Eli is in free fall, and take away a few Beckham plays and they are out of the playoffs.

The Eagles are still paying the bill for Carson Wentz, so won't be able to do much to help their team through the draft.

And the Redskins lost their OC, have to franchise or overpay Cousins, could lose both starting WRs, and we haven't even talked about the D.

I can see them winning a terrible division. They're due for some regression though. I think they went 7-1 in close games this year, hardly sustainable. But that division will let them be competitive.

Remember, Atlanta was 7-3 against teams outside the division in 2015, and 6-4 in 2016. The difference was divisional record. They went 1-5 in 2015 to finish 8-8, while going 5-1 in 2016 which fueled their 11-5 record and #2 seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST