PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If T.O. and Moss were on reversed teams between Dal/NE,would stats be similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
If T.O. was a Patriot and Randy Moss was a Cowboy,would these two top WRs of 2007 still have similar stats or would one struggle more under the other QB?

Randy Moss 1,052 Yards 16 TDs
Terrell Owens 1,028 Yards 12 TDs

Since the guys are so close in stats, it makes me wonder if Moss would be putting on the stats like he is if he was catching from Romo

And would Terrell have similar like he has now if he was a WR for the Patriots

Both QBs are having incredible seasons and both will have 40 TD passes,Brady with maybe 55 - The difference is interceptions with the big edge to Brady 4 Ints to Romo's 12

These two teams almost seem destined to meet in SB 42 - Only I wish Parcells were still coaching the Pokes to make it even more interesting.

Last edited:
If T.O. was a Patriot and Randy Moss was a Cowboy,would these two top WRs of 2007 still have similar stats or would one struggle more under the other QB?

Randy Moss 1,052 Yards 16 TDs
Terrell Owens 1,028 Yards 12 TDs

Since the guys are so close in stats, it makes me wonder if Moss would be putting on the stats like he is if he was catching from Romo

And would Terrell have similar like he has now if he was a WR for the Patriots

Both QBs are having incredible seasons and both will have 40 TD passes,Brady with maybe 55 - The difference is interceptions with the big edge to Brady 4 Ints to Romo's 12

These two teams almost seem destined to meet in SB 39 - Only I wish Parcells were still coaching the Pokes to make it even more interesting.
I thought we already won that SB.

I thought we already won that SB.

LOL!!! You are right,I was just reading an article about SB39 and messed up - Thanks for the laugh!..and correction!

I think that's a good question. I'm sure they would both be tearing it up on either team. My guess is that whoever was playing with Brady would catch more TDs.

I know one thing for certain: TO would be God on these boards, and Randy would be the "oh yeh he still plays too, right?" guy.

Nothing wrong with that, of course. We're fans.

PFnV

Who is this T.O. that you speak of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back