PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Pats keep Revis....

Status
Not open for further replies.
One guy there is pretty smart, the rest not so much:

Jets to pursue a player in free agency who is not a free agent...that level of incompetence should be the story.

One guy there is pretty smart, the rest not so much:

Jets to pursue a player in free agency who is not a free agent...that level of incompetence should be the story.

I'd buy that guy a beer! Please, please actively pursue a player under contract .... lol!

I love how every Jet forum has two active threads:

Thread #1. The Jets are going to get Revis, who is currently under contract with the Patriots.

Thread #2. Tampering charges being filed against the Jets is absolutely ridiculous and completely unfair.

It doesn't take tampering for Revis and his agents to understand that there is a very high market for his services. If he isn't convinced, then he can wiait until March 11th and find out.

The question is if this team can survive without revis coming back. This team has always had issues putting a secondary together. I have no problem giving revis close to 15 million dollars. I think revis can play well into his 30s.

I'm just baffled how bringing back revis would make the jets competitive.......they need a QB or it is all a waste of time

I doubt revis at this point of his career wants to go there lol. The jests are a mess.

Breaking: NY Jets want to sign Revis to play CB, S, QB, and WR. Revis will throw the ball, to himself, and will single handedly defend the entire opposing passing offense.

People forget that the pats made wilfork the highest paid dt, mankins the highest paid ol paid mayo, paid gronk

If bill feels a player is elite he will pay for them. The pats will pay for revis because he is an elite player amd you dont let that walk

Guys bill doesnt pay are players who are merely good or are on the back nine.

I don't see the connection. Jets have a new coach, new QB, it's a different team than the one he played on. Plus they suck. Maybe with enough money, but I don't think they have any more of a chance than every other team with money.

Nice thread over there..."we are a pretty solid roster top to bottom. We have a fewkey holes, but we are not that far away people!"

Yeah 4-12 is just an unlucky break or two away from the superbowl. Is crystal meth really cheap in NYC or something?

I agree that it would make no sense for the jets to pay big money for Revis when they have so many holes up and down their roster.

Then again, Woody is all about getting the jets into the newspapers. Signing Revis would definitely do that for him

Imagine crawling your way out of hell only to say, "This breeze through my hair makes it way too cold!"

Last edited:
Based on how good this D was this year mostly due to Revis being a rock back there..i don't think he even sniffs the month on march without a long term deal with us. Like the report was..after the year him and the pats were going to talk new deal...good news right there both sides want to continue. Hell if the Pats are ever going to overpay for someone again...make it count with a guy like revis

Nice thread over there..."we are a pretty solid roster top to bottom. We have a fewkey holes, but we are not that far away people!"

Yeah 4-12 is just an unlucky break or two away from the superbowl. Is crystal meth really cheap in NYC or something?

The Jets annual off season of sheer dominance has once again begun.

Honestly, I think Jets fans are freaking delusional morons.

Why would Revis go back to the NY Jets? He has no loyalty to the Jets or Woody Johnson, who I bet he can't stand.

The only loyalty or sentimental attachment Revis would have had to return to the NY Jets got fired on Black Monday, and now resides in Buffalo.

Jet fans are ****ing idiots.

Even if for some reason we weren't able to get a deal done with Revis, #24 will never again wear gang green. They treated him like garbage and shipped him off to Tampa.

lol @ Jet fan morons

They have a better shot at getting Dmac

They have a better shot at getting Dmac

I'm pretty sure that we are going to focus on signing McCourty before we focus on Revis.

I'm pretty sure that we are going to focus on signing McCourty before we focus on Revis.

They go together. In any case, both decisions will be made before March 10th. Of course, the decision could be to franchise McCourty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST