PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

I don't want Rodgers getting any more help, at all. Better than an AFC foe, though

Don't they need a larger sports market than Green Bay to fit two egos as big as Rodgers and OBJ have?

If two divas scream into the night, and the only ones around to hear them are a herd of dairy cows, do they even make a noise?

Rodgers won’t give him Covid now but may give him head lice. #takeadamnshower

So Beckham is about to become a free agent. One thing we know for sure is that there is a strong mutual interest between the Pats and Beckham and there is a strong desire to get a deal done. That is unless the there is no interest by one or both sides and Beckham is definitely not going to be a Patriot.

and it's officially 4 PM...

Refreshing schefter’s twitter like a crazy person.

he's clear - rapoport

Lol…Green Bay? Yeah, maybe the worst possible place I can think of. Good luck with that.

Going to GB would be the second best thing to NE. If we can't have him send his ass to the NFC on a contender where he can hopefully knock the Tampa Traytors out of the playoffs

Playa hatin' Goose.

What the hell would the Bucs do with this guy?

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back