PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Bill Belichick is done, here’s who could replace him in New England

Some of you guys are in denial. Is Tom the Goat without BB? I wouldn't bet much money against it. Tom won a title his first year with Tampa

I think it's Mayo HC, Josh OC, covington DC, Groh/wolf GM.
I think Vrabel and Mayo are tied for the leading candidates to replace Bill if he’s traded. Brian Flores also gets a look.

Dark horse candidate is Jedd Fisch, the University of Arizona HC. Remember him?

A equally important decision is the GM. Expect the Krafts to explore pilfering Eagles’ GM Howie Roseman.

That’s a long shot. But having Fisch in place would help I suspect. Those guys would have a bromance.

Otherwise, it’s Eliot Wolf. His father did it. And he’s an outsider.

To get back to winning SBs my view is to bring in Fisch as HC and Roseman as GM. Defense no longer wins championships the way the rules are now.

Who wants to succeed a 6 time Suoer Bowl champion Head Coach, Legend, shoe in HOFer?

Nobody.

It's a suicide mission.

I think Vrabel and Mayo are tied for the leading candidates to replace Bill if he’s traded. Brian Flores also gets a look.

Dark horse candidate is Jedd Fisch, the University of Arizona HC. Remember him?

A equally important decision is the GM. Expect the Krafts to explore pilfering Eagles’ GM Howie Roseman.

That’s a long shot. But having Fisch in place would help I suspect. Those guys would have a bromance.

Otherwise, it’s Eliot Wolf. His father did it. And he’s an outsider.

To get back to winning SBs my view is to bring in Fisch as HC and Roseman as GM. Defense no longer wins championships the way the rules are now.
Jedd Fisch is 16-21 as a college coach in a weak conference.

His track record?
With what QB? Also, I actually don’t want BB gone, but the question was who would I choose if he leaves. I believe Vrabel’s a good coach. If his track record is your argument, what’s BB’s record without Brady?…Who would you choose?

Hopefully it’s Mayo, man deserves a shot. And I want the defensive system to remain the same.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
Back