PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If and when Cam Newton is named starter and captain, you will......

borg

Pro Bowl Player
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Big decisions on the horizon, how will you cope with the inevitable?

GIF responses preferred

1)
Happy Cam Newton GIF by New England Patriots

2)
Bored Paul Rudd GIF

3)
Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

4)
hank azaria GIF

5) Other

Number 5 i know he won’t see all 17 games. I know bill will stick with newton to start the season but he won’t end the season as the starter.

Watch for a while mesmerized by the slow motion train wreck that Bounce Pass Cam is.

GIF responses preferred

1)

2)
Bored Paul Rudd GIF

3)

4)
hank azaria GIF

5) Other
The only thing inevitable is that Jones will be the QB.

GIF responses preferred

1)

2)
Bored Paul Rudd GIF

3)

4)
hank azaria GIF

5) Other
5) other, make belichick an appointment with an Alzheimer’s doctor.

Can’t wait to see the red zone package of QB sneaks beyond the 5 yard line.

I could fall back on the old in “In Bill we trust” but admit I’d be disappointed. Just thought for a rookie to come in and at the very least compete with a former mvp to a deadlock, says a lot about that rookie. Cam had his time and he was really good in Carolina. He seems better with a training camp under his belt and added weapons. It’s just I don’t think he outshined the rookie in any aspect and should have with 8+ years of experience. Meanwhile rookie comes in and imo looked better than Newton and soaked up everything like a sponge. To an average Joe like me it seems like a no brainer but I’m guessing you can’t discount veteran experience.

I’ll wonder who we’ll be drafting at 18 next April.

Cam will be the starter and get a real LEGIT opportunity with an actual team of NFL players at his disposal, pansy ass Pat's fans will continue to cry (music to my ears), and there is not a single thing any of you can do about it. Well except continuing to cry of course!

And man when it's half way through the season and Cam has the Patriots in contention for the division I better not see any of you bandwagon trash cans trying to climb aboard. You don't get to have fun this season. Sit on the sidelines with your little boy Mac while the grown ass men handle business. Dont let me stop yall from crying though, carry on Lmao! Life is good!

Cam will be the starter and get a real LEGIT opportunity with an actual team of NFL players at his disposal, pansy ass Pat's fans will continue to cry (music to my ears), and there is not a single thing any of you can do about it. Well except continuing to cry of course!

And man when it's half way through the season and Cam has the Patriots in contention for the division I better not see any of you bandwagon trash cans trying to climb aboard. You don't get to have fun this season. Sit on the sidelines with your little boy Mac while the grown ass men handle business. Dont let me stop yall from crying though, carry on Lmao! Life is good!
Let us know when you see daylight again after you crowled out of Cams ass...

Tongue Goat GIF

I wish there was a Remind me! function on this forum, like Reddit has. That would make it easier to find this post once it has aged terribly.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back