PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I miss Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Now more then ever, with the way the Colts and SD are playing I think we'd cruise to the best record in the AFC, it sucks the way things went down.

yea i think we all agree 200% haha but whats done is done..he"ll be back ready to go next september but the show must go on..i just hope the veterans will man up & lead this team to atleast a 9-7 record

Last edited:
Now more then ever, with the way the Colts and SD are playing I think we'd cruise to the best record in the AFC, it sucks the way things went down.

thats an indication that nothing is for sure,they both have their qb's but still are not playing well with injuries elsewhere.so hypothetically anything can happen even with brady being there.

Last edited:
Yeah, I miss him too.

:(:(:(

yea i think we all agree 200% haha but whats done is done..he"ll be back ready to go next september but the show must go on..i just hope the veterans will man up & lead this team to atleast a 9-7 record

Im hoping for the best this season but at the same time I cant wait for Brady to be back next year, let all of these teams enjoy themselves this year and get there kicks in, Brady and the Pats will be hungrier for blood more then ever next year.

Bradys return is too far away..

More realistic, I cant wait until Gutierez or OConnell replace Cassel

I can't wait for Brady to come back next year with the same (if not more) weapons on offense and a younger, hungrier defense behind him.

Im hoping for the best this season but at the same time I cant wait for Brady to be back next year, let all of these teams enjoy themselves this year and get there kicks in, Brady and the Pats will be hungrier for blood more then ever next year.

yea i agree..now i know how much brady meant to the team..he wasnt just the QB..he was the leader & everybody looked up to him as the motivation to give it 110% every game cuz thats what he did..now i feel like this team has lost their confidence.& swagger.i just hope this horrible loss today doesn't kill their confidence even more

i hope we go 2-14 and get a high draft pick

I also hope the chargers go 1-15 (want em to beat the jets) so we get a higher pick in the 2nd rd

i hope we go 2-14 and get a high draft pick

I also hope the chargers go 1-15 (want em to beat the jets) so we get a higher pick in the 2nd rd

Please ban. This guy is obviously a troll from another team.

Don't we All Slash, Don't we All.

Cruciate ligament injuries sometimes affect an athlete long term. Some are never the same.

I miss Brady, but I'm not fooling myself either. Even with Brady on the team yesterday, the results would have been the same.

I miss Brady, but I'm not fooling myself either. Even with Brady on the team yesterday, the results would have been the same.

Results would've been the same??? Puhlease!!!! Would've been 72 - 38 Pats!

I'm sure that Brady would have known what to do with the football when we got it on the 23 yard line after that great return by Hobbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes