PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope we kick Tomlins @55

Status
Not open for further replies.
His pathetic faux tough guy persona is only matched by his incessant whining. It's quite the combination.

@Froob i'm definitely going to use a few of those lines when I'm up there for the game. I'm sure I'll get my fair share of the "cheater" heckling so I'll keep a couple of those witty bullets in my backpocket

If I were Bill I'd say "The Steelers are a real challenge, and we can't get tripped up here, they are a great team but, we can't let them get in a way of our goal this season and impede our path to getting to the Super Bowl."
Not ripping you here, but it always amazes me how when Belechick does nothing but stay above this kind of crap, and likely use it to his advantage, that people always want him to stoop to this level .

His pathetic faux tough guy persona is only matched by his incessant whining. It's quite the combination.

@Froob i'm definitely going to use a few of those lines when I'm up there for the game. I'm sure I'll get my fair share of the "cheater" heckling so I'll keep a couple of those witty bullets in my backpocket

Were John Harbaugh and Mike Tomlin twins separated at birth?

... even with a back up QB, I hope we embarrass his arrogant @55. His condescending attitude towards BB is getting old. His suggesting the Pats sabotage his head sets, etc. Yea "We have transparency" . We trip guys right out in the open. I really have come to despise this prick. I hope we hang a 50 burger this douche Mike Tomlin on why Steelers ruled Ben Roethlisberger out so early: ‘We’re a transparent group. We don’t hide’
So, where do we rank Mike on the list of The Worst/Least Deserving Coaches to Win a Super Bowl? There's competition from John "3-year-old tantrum" Harbaugh, George "I'll try not to screw it up" Seifert, Brian "Look what I found!" Billick, and of course, Gary "Why is the NFL taking so long to just award the thing to me, Peyton and John?...it's almost like I'm having to work for it" Kubiak...

If I have a lobotomy I can feel pretty confident I could get a job coaching somewhere in the NFL...

Not ripping you here, but it always amazes me how when Belechick does nothing but stay above this kind of crap, and likely use it to his advantage, that people always want him to stoop to this level .
Bill's thinking, "Um, you're not going to be able to goad me into becoming an imbecile..."

So, where do we rank Mike on the list of The Worst/Least Deserving Coaches to Win a Super Bowl? There's competition from John "3-year-old tantrum" Harbaugh, George "I'll try not to screw it up" Seifert, Brian "Look what I found!" Billick, and of course, Gary "Why is the NFL taking so long to just award the thing to me, Peyton and John?...it's almost like I'm having to work for it" Kubiak...

If I have a lobotomy I can feel pretty confident I could get a job coaching somewhere in the NFL...

I think Kubiak's actually a pretty good coach, FWIW. I mean, someone has to get credit for that SB win, and it can't all go to the defense.

We're a transparent group. We don't hide

That's just dumb move by Tomlin. Why wouldn't he wait until as long as possible before ruling Ben The Raper out? Making the Patriots prepare for 2 quarterbacks would've been the smart move. Take any advantage that you can to get a step up on your opponent.

Does Tomlin think he's macho by making this move?

I'm glad he's not coaching my team
Makes Ron Meyer look like a genius

I think Kubiak's actually a pretty good coach, FWIW. I mean, someone has to get credit for that SB win, and it can't all go to the defense.
Credit Pats' coaches for foolishly going for it within FG range

Now this cry baby is calling our receivers "eligibles". It's either Eligible or Non eligible to him. As in, it's a non eligible or a "cheat". Him and his OC can go cry me a river. This guy has no pride. HardBawl, Tomlin, Mangina, the whole Colts org.... Poor , poor pitiful me. Whaaaah :(. What They're Saying: Pittsburgh Steelers

Last edited:
Oh, I do believe a beat down is required at this point. A good old fashioned, shut your pie hole, woe is me, BEAT DOWN. FU Tomlin.

I despise the PitsDirt Rooney Rule HC. I also despise the PitsDirt ownership, players & fan base.
I hate them all. Feck 'em all to hell.

Angry-loser mentality has spread throughout the Steeler's organization since they hired Joey Porter as a coach.

And it looks like the Steelers are back to being their regular selves again.......

bus%20fire.jpg
The Steelers did say they would provide Safe Spaces this Sunday for up to 50,000 of their fans....they said they'd be councelors dressed as scary clowns available to the children :D

These kind of mind games and trash talk may work when they're playing the mental midgets within that division. I don't think this kind of stuff works against the Pats.

its god damned absolutely can all go to the defense.

the broncos are a 2-14 team without that defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back