PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope we kick Tomlins @55

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Bill I'd say "The Steelers are a real challenge, and we can't get tripped up here, they are a great team but, we can't let them get in a way of our goal this season and impede our path to getting to the Super Bowl."

Then bill will bench himself for the first drive.

A couple of the ones that post here are good guys. But yea they are hard to find
I remember when the Steelers won their first Super Bowl, although I'm a Pats fan there was a lot to like about it...they had a historically good defense, led by Mean Joe Greene; and it was kind of like the '60 World Series, Pittsburgh is a nice town with a lot of really nice people, and it was especially gratifying for Terry Bradshaw, who'd struggled with Noll to the point of wanting out earlier that season.

Later, under Cowher, players were famously not discouraged from moronic, babyish trash talking, especially to the media, and it's not only been to their detriment, it seems to have infected their fans. Having Tomlin there does not help at all.

I don't think we can overlook the Steelers even with Big Ben out. Yes we have the advantage in facing their backup quaraterback, but BR is hardly the only reason they are 4-2 this season. Can't underestimate anybody.

I want to see Pats go pedal to the metal and bury these Steelers!! Respect them by not underestimating them and just crush them at every opportunity!

I don't think we can overlook the Steelers even with Big Ben out. Yes we have the advantage in facing their backup quaraterback, but BR is hardly the only reason they are 4-2 this season. Can't underestimate anybody.

I want to see Pats go pedal to the metal and bury these Steelers!! Respect them by not underestimating them and just crush them at every opportunity!

Knowing bill he will rush 3. This team need's a fast start on sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back