PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I heard Moss's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
.. blocking skills consist of standing at the line. Is everything I heard about this guy a lie? He blocks, I watched one play where he took a CB out completely by throwing his body into the other guys waist.

Since he's been on the Pats he has blocked. A lot of times they will take him out and put in Gaffney during running downs.

yes..noticed that too with gaffney..i dont mind.....rather he is not in on all the run plays....and may be a good ploy esp on an obvius run situation...defence might thin cause moss is out...prob a run...then kill em downfield

Chris Collins gave a great insight (post-game on NBC) on how Moss is now running routes - I am not sure if he said they were extra routes or more intricate ones - that are making it very difficult for the defense to cover him.

Chris Collins gave a great insight (post-game on NBC) on how Moss is now running routes - I am not sure if he said they were extra routes or more intricate ones - that are making it very difficult for the defense to cover him.

He was saying that Moss has never run good, disciplined, routes in the past but rather relied on his speed and height. Now that he still has those, plus he's running great routes it's just not fair.....he said it in jest but implying that he will be very hard to stop

Yeah, Collinsworth sounded so bummed and pissed off about it too. It was a thing of beauty to watch that siveling fvuck so upset. "It isn't fair, Randy Mss is trying now.... Wwaaaahhhhhhhhh."

that was an interesting point he made there. I remember thinking that Brady to Moss for a TD is one joyous affair, regardless of the crispness of the routes... but I am sure that it doesn't hurt the TD ratio one bit ;)

Yeah, Collinsworth sounded so bummed and pissed off about it too. It was a thing of beauty to watch that siveling fvuck so upset. "It isn't fair, Randy Mss is trying now.... Wwaaaahhhhhhhhh."

I really wanted to reach through the TV and smack him. The Bus too, he was on earlier and acted like the AFC games the Steelers lost are now in question. I can't wait until the Steelers come to Foxboro, coming up from PA for that one !! Any tailgating suggestions ?? Anyone know the guy with the small bus painted Patriot style, he dresses like a Patriot, like the guys that shoot the muskets. Anyone ??

He was saying that Moss has never run good, disciplined, routes in the past but rather relied on his speed and height. Now that he still has those, plus he's running great routes it's just not fair.....he said it in jest but implying that he will be very hard to stop

Well, he sure as hell has looked hard to stop so far. I can't believe that either the Bengals or the Browns are looking forward to seeing him. Although I imagine both those teams would be quaking at the thought of seeing Caldwell and Gaffney, never mind Moss, Stallworth and Welker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back